Getting Kidnapped

"Told you I affect you."

Those words ring in my ears. I turn over in my bed and close my eyes.

"Told you I affect you."

I open my eyes and stare at my white walls. It's been about an hour and I haven't got any sleep. I turn on my back.

It's been a day since Jared came over. School is tomorrow and I'm super afraid of running into him. I want to feel repulsed from the way he made me act, but every time I think about it I get tingles running up and down my spine. Just go to sleep Malia. I close my eyes.

*************************************
Hands. His hands run up and down my sides and sparks fly everywhere. Lush bed sheets press against my back. I run my hands through his hair, earning a sexy groan from him. I smile and run my hands down his back. Pain sparked through my ear as he playfully bites it.

I moan, driving him to kiss his way down my jaw line and neck. His tough, menacing frame is pushed against my soft, gentle one.

Suddenly he moves his head to look straight into my sea blue eyes. He leans in and I close my eyes. Right before our lips touch he stops.

"Wake up," He whispers.

I open my eyes to see light flowing into my room. I sit up and wipe my forehead, which is full of sweat. My whole body is all hot and clammy. Did I literally just have a wet dream about JARED?!

I get up, shaking off my thoughts. I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take a 10 minute shower and shave my legs. I go to my closet and pick out white short shorts with a plain pink tank-top. I grab my school bag and yell goodbye to my mom.

*************************************
"Are you okay?" Lydia asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm.... Yeah. just a lot on my mind," I reply.

"Like what?" She pushes.

"Tests," I lie.

"You're such a nerd," she laughs. I smile at her, but my thoughts were occupied. I decided not to tell the girls about Jared, so they wouldn't freak out. My plan was to avoid him all day long and so far it was working.

We were walking down the hall to our next class, English. He didn't talk to me at all this morning in Primetime. Just glanced at me over his shoulder.

"I got to go to my locker. I'll meet you in class," I tell Lydia and I head off in the direction of my locker. I put in the code and open it up. A white piece of paper falls in front of me. I bend down, picking it up and unfolded it.

U should really learn to close ur window curtains when u change. ;)
-Your watchful neighbor

Chills run up and down my spine. Heat rushes to my cheeks as I realize what he meant. He fricken watched me change!?!?!

The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I turn around to find Jared leaning against the wall on the other side of the hall, smirking at me. Then he just walks off.

Oh my god!! The nerve of that boy. I walk to my next class disturbed.

*************************************
"Okay so we'll meet at your house?" Zamora asks. I nod agreeing with her. We were planning a movie night with all of the girls. I would usually be excited, but a certain someone wouldn't leave my thoughts.

I can't believe I was even thinking like that last night!

"I'll tell the others then," She says, a little to cheery for my taste, and walks off. I go to my locker to get my backpack. It's the end of the school day and so far it's only been the locker incident with Jared. Maybe I'm overreacting. He'd never sacrifice his stupid ego to be with a nerd like me.

I walk down the hall and though the front door. I was planning to walk home today. As I turn the corner to the side walk, I feel a buzz in my pocket.

Meet me on the next street.
-Jared

Oh my god.

HOW DID YOU GET THIS #!?!?!?
-Malia

I have my resources.;)
-Jared

I can't believe you. >:/
-Malia

Haha. Just meet me.
-Jared

I know I shouldn't go. It's probably a trap, but my curiosity got the better of me.

I walk around the street corner and see his red truck. I put on the straightest face I could muster. I walk over to the truck and his passenger seat door opens. He's sitting in the drivers seat, smirking.

"Do you really think I'm gonna get in a car with you," I say. He smiles.

"You have before," He replies.

"I was passed out! You staged me into your car! Basically kidnapping me!" I exclaim. He laughs and looks straight at me.

"Yeah, but I saved you," He smirks.

"Whatever. I'm still not getting in the car," I state.

"Suit yourself," He smiles mischievously. I give him a confused look. Suddenly he opens his car door and gets out. What is he doing? He comes around the back of the truck towards me. He stops right in front of me smiling. I cross my arms.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask. He bends down and grabs my thighs, lifting me over his shoulder. I scream.

"What the hell!?!??" I scream, upside down. He sets me down in his passenger seat and before I know it, I'm strapped in. He locks the door and I glare at him. He gets in on his side and shuts the door.

"What the hell do you think your doing!?!" I yell. He smiles. That smile is so annoying.

"I think I'm kidnapping you," he states.