What Happened on a Certain Day in the Castle town

Zacznij od początku

'Hmmmm must be someone of royalty or nobility cause usually most royals and nobles are born with powerful magic but as we saw Seihi is a commoner who couldn't defend Sosshi Village no offense and his mana is fairly strong since we witnessed it first hand so Vanessa is right we must be dealing with a high rank Royal or Noble but there's a chance he could be a commoner'

"But there's a chance he could be a commoner though" I say interrupting their conversation "How so?" Yami says leading me to elaborate further into the matter "The watch, yes it could belong to any Royal or Noble but the way he dressed seemed off to me he wore an attire similar to a military uniform, which is also worn by his three subordinates including the one that got away and I know what you're gonna say 'he could've dressed up like a commoner to hide the fact he was a Royal or a Noble' but there's 2 other things the way he acted and his mana, if he was a Royal or a Noble he would've been scared to death and offering us anything that we wanted cause that's how Royals and Nobles act, no offense" I say turning to Noelle who just nodded in my direction.

"But he didn't he was calm and collected after we caught him it's like he knew what he needed to do by killing himself so there's no suspicion and no information is leaked but as I said by killing himself this leads to us that something bad is going to happen, and the other thing is his Mana, he could've been a commoner though cause just like me and Yuno, no offense to you Asta since you don't have any magic but you're still strong though" I say referring to him, Asta just did what Noelle did by nodding, turning back to talk to the others though I didn't see his smile at the end.

"But yeah me and Yuno are commoners and we still have a strong mana if that was me or Yuno we could've easily been classified as a high rank and you would of thought that either me or Yuno would be a Royal or a Noble" I share my opinion about this whole investigation to all of them.

"Hmm she may be right" Vanessa says "Yes you're right Vanessa but we still don't know she may be right about the whole commoner thing but it still doesn't explain the reason why he wanted the Magic Stone, anyway nice thinking Y/n" Yami states to me.

"Sir" I say saluting. Vanessa turns around identifying the bird on Asta's head "Oh who's this little cutie pie?" "What's so cute about this pest" Asta says annoyed about the 'pest'

'I don't know if animals have mana but that bird, I can feel slight mana surging around it' I think while eyeing the bird but while I eyed it there was silence between everyone noticing the tension me and he bird, everyone looked towards me shocked while Asta called me, I got out of my trance seeing what was wrong "Y/n y-your eyes" Asta said pointing towards my eyes.

Shocked I covered my eyes "S-Sorry about that I still don't know how to really control them yet" I said to them lowering my head facing he ground my body language telling them that I was uncomfortable with this conversation that opened up.

The bird flew off Asta's head flying towards Noelle's direction, she called to it but it flew away from her and landed onto my head. "I guess it likes you" Yami says but then he gets irritated after for Noelle was in front of me trying to protect the bird from Asta who drew his sword from his grimoire aiming his drawn sword in my direction which cause Asta and Noelle to clash which also resulted in them making holes in the Black Bulls hideout.

'It wouldn't be much of a hideout if we're loud and everything's destroyed' I think, sweat dropping

"Now that, that's settled I've got some good news for you" Yami said closing his eyes while smiling while the others say "Good news, about what?" they say while I say nothing though wondering what it's about.

"Believe it or not the Wizard King himself has recognised your efforts, for your work in Sosshi Village he awarded us a star" Yami says proudly of us. At this everyone but me starts cheering, I would cheer but instead I just smiled proud of what we did to save the Villagers.