"Hey Harry, you've grown a lot and your hair as well", my dad said and gave Harry a hug. Harry chuckled and they pulled apart. Camille hugged him and then I pulled him up the stairs.

"We have to finish my tiktok", I said and Harry rolled his eyes sighing playfully. I pecked his lips and smiled at him making him laugh. I started the video and Harry kissed my cheek while I smiled at the camera. The video finished and I watched it several times before posting it. I heard the doorbell ring again and I ran to the door opening it. Liam, Zayn, Niall and Perrie were there with bright smiles. I hugged them to death especially Perrie. I pulled them up to my room after they said hey to my dad and I closed my door.

"So, tell me about Uni so far, Perrie first", I said sitting on Harry's lap and she chuckled.

"Well at first it was kind of hard because I was just getting there and trying to get to know my roommate which she came off very rude but we became close friends and her names Cara, and then in classes it's kind of hard but not all too much and I'm doing good and me and Jacob are getting better at telling each other about how we feel", Perrie said smiling and I chuckled a bit. Zayn and Liam were doing breathing exercises for the baby in the corner of my room so I left them alone for a while.

"What about you two", Perrie asked me and Harry and I sat up starting to talk.

"Well basically the same as you at first except my roommate wasn't rude and we got comfortable with each other pretty fast and classes are a bit harder than I expected but i try my best and so far it's working", I said and Perrie nodded agreeing. After talking about Uni we were all just sitting there bored on our phones saying something once in a while.

"So guys me and Harry have something to tell you all but don't freak out because I don't want my dad to know yet", I said and everyone looked at me. Niall looked at me and smiled really wide making me chuckle. I looked at Harry nervously and he nodded encouraging me.

"So...", I trailed off and raised my jumper showing my baby bump. It had gotten bigger in the last 2 months but it wasn't that big because I could still hide it.

"Oh my gosh, I'm about to cry, when", Perrie fanned her face and moved closer to me putting her hand on my bump.

"The first day I went to visit Louis, we got a tad too excited", Harry said and Perrie cooed kissing my little baby bump. Zayn waddled over to us and hugged me crying.

"My baby will have a Bestfriend to play with, you're making me emotional", Zayn cried and I let a tear fall chuckling.

"Zayn it's just hormones, stop it you're making me cry", I said and Zayn nodded wiping his tears. Liam kissed my cheek and smiled giving me a high five, I rolled my eyes wiping my tears and Liam shoved Harry's shoulder a bit.

"You're going to be a dad mate, exciting right", Liam said and Harry smiled nodding. Niall poked my stomach and then put his ear to it. I laughed and pushed his head away making him chuckle. I was happy but now I had to tell my dad and then he'd probably tell Camille who will have something to say about it.

"Oh, we're also engaged now", Harry said showing them our rings and they cried hugging us. Harry had actually just gave me my ring before our friends came over but they didn't have to know.

"You two will be the best parents ever", Niall said and we thanked him hugging them tightly. We pulled away wiping our tears and Harry kissed my cheek touching my baby bump.
....

"Baby?", I opened my eyes looking around and saw Harry shaking me awake.

"Yes?", I said tiredly and looked up at him.

"I'm leaving for dinner remember", Harry said and I nodded closing my eyes again and pulling the cover over me more. Harry kissed my forehead and I heard my door open and close. But one thing I wasn't expecting to hear was Camille and my dad. I got all the way under my covers with a pillow over my head drowning out the sound. I groaned and turned on some music putting in my headphones and took the pillow off my head sitting up. My door opened and I had a reflex throwing my knife at it.

"WHAT THE HELL", Niall yelled and he took the knife out of the door. I paused my music and made a 'sorry' face.

"I thought you were an intruder, I thought you went home like the others", I said taking my headphones out and Niall sat on my bed shaking his head.

"No, my parents aren't home and they're probably doing some work that requires traveling but would you mind if I stayed here tonight", Niall asked and he looked sad. I almost let a tear fall but I just got up and hugged him tightly.

"Niall you can stay as long as you like, have you even called your parents", I asked pulling away and Niall shook his head. He took his shoes off and got under my covers crying silently. I fanned my tears away and spooned him the best I could with my baby bump.

"Lou, I'm glad my mate is going to marry you, you're a good friend", Niall said and I nodded moving closer to him.

"Thank you Niall, but i think I'm nice because I understand", I said and made him chuckle. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes falling back to sleep.