"I've been thinking," Harry whispers after moments of silence, "what if Jared and the boys moved to LA?"

"How-"

"I have it all planned out. The boys are starting kindergarten in a month, and once they're in school and the baby is born it'll be harder to make the trip to visit them often. The headquarters for Jared's insurance company are here so I'm sure he could transfer, and I know that the schools are better here anyway. I just think it would be nice to have them closer by so we can spend as much time with them as we can. It's not like they have any ties to where they're living now, we're pretty much their only family. I also like the idea of Charlie growing up with Jamie and Mason. Baby, are you listening?"

"Yeah," I sniffle. It means the world to me that Harry cares so much about my family. He knows how happy I am now that Jared and I have reconnected, and I would also love for our children to be close with their cousins.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

"I just love you so much. I love that you love my family, and you would think of all this just to have them nearby. I don't think it's plausible, but I really appreciate the thought. You really are the best, Harry."

"I would do anything for you, Emma. And as long as Jared is on board, I do think it could work out. I mean it when I say I've really thought about this. I've looked into houses in neighborhoods I think would be good for the boys, and I'm more than happy to offer financial assistance to Jared during the transition. The boys can even stay with us to go to school if they don't have a house ready in time," Harry talks while I play with his rings out of habit.

"I think that sounds wonderful," I smile.

"I really mean it, Em. I'll call Jared today if you want."

"Okay," I respond, barely audible, as I adjust my head to fit into his neck and close my eyes.

"I love you," Harry kisses my forehead, "Go to sleep babe."

***

Only an hour later, I wake up to fingers combing through my hair and massaging my scalp. My headache is gone, but my neck is cramping from the position it's been resting in. I stir and rub my eyes so I can see clearly.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask in a groggy voice.

"You're cute," Harry says, making me blush, "is your headache gone?"

"Yes, but my neck hurts now," I let out a pathetic laugh. "What have you been doing?"

"I texted Jared and asked if they wanted to FaceTime later before the boys go to sleep. Other than that, I've just been a creep watching my beautiful wife sleep," Harry's dimpled smile grows before he presses a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Hmm, I don't want to get up."

"I know, babe but if you stay down here any longer you won't be able to sleep tonight. Plus, I think your mum mentioned something about George visiting for dinner."

"Really? I must not have heard her mention it," I say, turning my body to face Harry better while he plays with the ends of my hair

"Yeah, she said something about him being around the area for something so it just kind of made sense for him to come by."

"Okay," I place my hands on Harry's shoulders to get some leverage to kiss him, "then let's go find my mom and figure out dinner plans."

"The nursery is done too; do you want to see it?" Harry asks, placing his hands on my waist and allowing us to stand up.

"Yes," I smile, and he kisses my forehead before we go upstairs in search for my mom.

We find her admiring Charlie's room, which is adorable and perfect in every way. It just makes everything so much more real. In a little over four months, we'll have a baby, changing our entire world.