drunk .

"DAMN PAPI YOUR A RARE BREED, NO COMPARINGGGG AND ITS MOTHERFUCKIN SCARYYYY". At this point you and your friends were so drunk in the back of Ymir's car that you guy were
singing your lungs out. "LIKE YOUUU", you and Mikasa were singing like you guys had someone to sing about. "Sasha treat Connie right tonight,
and remember that trick with your tongue I tought you", Historia yelled out of the passenger seat. Ymir hadn't drunk so heavily to where she could drive couldn't wait to tell her sweet Historia this story.

Annie was the next stop, she was so drunk to where she was crying about seeing Armin. She gets very sensitive when drunk and complained about missing her true love. "I wanna see him, I wanna feel him, I
WANT HIM INSIDE OF MEEEE" she cried out.
"Don't worry sweetie we are almost to your place" Mikasa said hugging onto Annie. "Hey y/n you alright back there?" Historia asked. You were gazing out of the window of the car thinking about him.

"Should I call him guys". The car instantly stopped. "Do what now?" everyone said at the same time. If Sasha was in the car she would slap you no hesitation. "Please tell me it's the drunk in you just saying that y/n" Mikasa said. "Are you crazy the last time you called him everything ended.." "in shit" Historia started as Ymir finished her sentence. "Come on y/n be real for a second all jokes aside, you need to move on", Annie said like she was back to normal. You looked up are everyone and started laughing. "JUST KIDDING GUYSSS ! , you know I'm over him." The car was silent for a while and you felt embarrassed. Mikasa reading the room broke the silence. "Soooo should I call him tho". "OME YESSS" Historia yelled out as the car began to turn into Annie's place.

"Ewww you mean the guy you met at the bar tonight" Ymir asked with a disgusted look on her face. "Heyyy he was cute and kinda sweet", Mikasa said. "He looked like a playboy", Annie said while gathering her things to exit the car. "No better yet he looked like a horse, yeahhh HORSE FACE". you added. Everyone including Mikasa were dying to your comment. "Whatever he cute to me imma
call him when I get home, and his name is Jean for you guys information", Mikasa stated. "Whatever makes you happy doll face" Ymir laughed out. "Hi ladies looks like you guys had fun." "ARMINNN" Annie cried out as she ran into his arms. "Thank you for bringing her back home safe guys" Armin said with the biggest smile on his face.

"No problem burnt biscuits" you said with a grin. "She told you guys about that, look I was just trying to make breakfast and the biscuits got a little you know.. brunt." Armin stated with his face turning red. "Yeah, Yeah whatever just take me inside and rail me already" Annie yelled out. Everyone started laughing once again. We loved seeing this side of Annie. "Well you heard her I gotta do what I gotta do" Armin said smiling once again. "Yeah have fun guys" we all yelled as Ymir skrted off. Mikasa's apartment was close by Annie and Armins so we got there pretty fast as well.

"Y/n do you need help getting to your place,
you live on the 7th floor and you can barely walk from what I'm seeing", Ymir said looking back at you struggling to get out of the car. "You know me
I can get there with ease" you said finally getting out. Historia and Ymir ready to get home themselves and get to business took your word and left as soon as they watched you walk in your apartment building safely.

You were so ready to get to your bed and relax but something about all your friends getting some tonight even Mikasa the only one who was single with you in the group was most likely going to get her back blown out by the horse face she met at the bar. As you were walking past the front office you decide to check the mail box at your state because you felt like you were ranked up on bills. "Ugh wth all of these bills for this shitty apartment complex." you said aloud to your self. "Tell me about it, they could at least fix the water supply". Chills went up your spin to the voice you just heard. So deep, so warming who could it be.