Part 3

8 months later
Mrs Jeon's POV
i keep walking here and there waiting for the person i need the most right now . i looked at the time and it's been 30 minutes since he is late usually he comes timely but why he is taking so much time right now ? omg my heart is beating so fast because of waiting

??? - " I'm really very sorry, auntie, for being late "

i turned to the voice and let out a sigh of relief seeing him . finally he came . and it's none other than my nephew who is also Jungkook's childhood friend , Kim Yugyeom .

 and it's none other than my nephew who is also Jungkook's childhood friend , Kim Yugyeom

me -*hugged him* " thank God , dear that you're finally here . you're late"

Yugyeom -" I'm sorry auntie . but why did you asked me to came here from ilsan all of sudden after all many years ? is everything alright? is Jungkook alright "

I couldn't help but started to cry as he asked about my Jungkook .

Yugyeom - * worried* " what happened auntie ? why are you crying i hope everything is fine "

me - *shaking head* " nothing is fine .everything is messed up . whenever I try to clean the mess things gets messy even more ."

Yugyeom -" what do you mean but that ? don't tell me ...* cuts off* "

me -" you're right , Yugyeom . he got his bipolar disorder again " .

Yugyeom -*shocked* " what the fuck ? how did he got it again . when i last time was him he was completely fine . he got recover it after he was
married to y/n"

me -*clenching jaw* " it's all happening because of that bad omen I thought my son's life will get better when she left him but no she made him loose his sanity because of it . this time is his condition is worse then before . he keep asking and thinking about , y/n . i tried so many things to made him forget about that bitch but no . the only thing he wants is her and thats why i called you here . now my only hope is you . you're his best friend . I'm sure he'll listen to you plz make him understand "

Yugyeom -" I'll try my best , auntie . where is jk now ? we should see him "

i nodded and i took him to his room .

Author's POV
Silence and sadness are the words that can be describe the atmosphere of the room . The walls of the room is filled with lots of pictures of one
person and the person in the pictures is none other than the wife of Jeon Jungkook , Jeon Y/n.

And there he was , Jeon Jungkook laying on the bed with one alcohol bottle on his hands looking all heart broken in the memories of his wife .