Prologue

I feel something cold on my legs. Not my whole body, but just the lower part of my legs. I don't know how I got here, I was in the castle last I remember, eating dinner with My Lady.

I reach my arm out, trying to find something to grab onto, to pull me out of whatever I'm in. There's some kind of soil everywhere, I would guess sand. I move my hand back and forth until I come in contact with a cloth fiber.

I move my head up to see what I touched. The cloth is gray sewn together with red thread, reminding me of my robes. I feel the cloth move out of my hand and then I feel the cloth go over my body. I look up even farther to see what looks like a face with blood streaks running down their face. I've seen these before, Ether told me about the marks one day in training.

I reach my hand up again, watching as the person's hand comes down. I will the power to come out, to push the person back. I feel the hand placed on my head as I watch the person's hand come in contact with my head, the energy draining out of my already weak body.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing I heard before I blackout.

(So, I've wanted to write this for awhile, and I have finished the Prologue finally. This will not replace Letters From You, but I will try to update as much as possible, but no promises.

This is a Mianite fanfiction, but not really following the plot of the streams. Disclaimer, I do not own the Mianite characters.

This book is going to be mainly season one, the next book will be season two, and if I make a book three, it might be on season three. 

Also, I need a cover!

-GamerGal935)