2

Lauren Jefferson

''Lauren wake up!" I pouted as my older sister Angela opened my curtains.

''Come on! Maybe he's interested in you!" She yelled this caught my attention.

''He's not.'' I grumbled getting up and walking over to my closet. I chose my outfit and got dressed (Picture On The Side)

''I made your bagel and coffee already." She said I smiled and hugged her.

''Thank you.'' I said before grabbing my phone and purse. I quickly walked downstairs and grabbed my bagel and coffee.

''Bye Angela!" I screamed shutting the front door.

***

I quickly ran into the building to see the same lady from yesterday sitting there.

''Good morning.'' I smiled walking up to her.

''Mr. Styles wants you in his office.'' She spoke checking her obnoxiously long nails.

''Same room?" I asked she shook her head.

''His office is on the top floor. That's just a meeting room.'' She explained I nodded and walked towards the elevators. I walked into one and pressed 50.

''I hate elevator music.'' I grumbled as some boring music played. The elevator doors soon opened and I walked out.

''Mr. Styles?" I said loudly Harry came around the corner seconds later. He motioned for me to follow. I watched as his muscles moved as he walked.

"Heres your office." He spoke turning around and smirking. I turned and stared at my new office in awe.

"Thank You So Much." I spoke smiling. He nodded and opened the door. I walked through and straight to my desk.

"Wheres your office?" I asked he pointed across the hall to a even larger office.

"When your done settling in, come to my office." Harry said before leaving i nodded and he left. I stood up and looked at the view.

"Its beautiful. " I murmured in delight. I dropped my bag onto my chair and left my office, i then walked into Harrys. He was drinking liquor.

"Okay im here." I stated

"Can you be a doll and organize those files, please?" He asked pointing to a large stack of papers. I nodded and lifted the papers up and left. I dropped the papers onto my desk and sat down.

*1 hour later*

"Laurennn." I gazed up to see Harry stumbling into my office. I giggled and helped him to the couch they put in here.

"Wanna know something?" He asked i nodded turning towards him.

"Your drop dead gorgeous." He slurred making heat rise to my cheeks.

"You look really cute when you blush." I smiled.

"Lay down until you feel better." I said standing up about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"Harry i gotta fin-" He cut me off by yanking me closer and pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back then i ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned absentmindedly. I pulled away and he started to kiss on my neck and suck harshly. If someone walked in on us, it would look werid. Hes laying across the couch his head in the crook of my neck while im on my knees on the floor.

"Harry." I moaned but then realization hit me.

"Harry we gotta stop." I mumble he pulled back and stared at my neck in satisfaction.

"You did not..." I quickly got up and grabbed my mirror in my purse. Sure enough there was a hugh black and purple mark on my neck.

"So everyone will know your mine."