〖¿¿Information??〗

Hello, I hope you read the description in the book.

What's with this book? What's this is all about?

Apparently, if you heard about "everywhere at the end of time"

Well, it was about a series (stage 1-6) exploring about Dementia.

What's dementia?

It is the loss of cognitive functioning thinking, remembering, and reasoning and behavioral abilities to such an extent that it interferes with a person's daily life and activities.

Please, take note that this Dementia is like a sickness, that which is actually affected to the old ages, and sometimes some other teenagers or adults too.

(I'm not good at explaining about Dementia, I'm not a doctor neither.)

Why did you make this book?

Just saying that sometimes that.. I want to make this, not for entertainment it's just like some kind of stuff..

Is this a Friday Night Funkin' mod?

Yes, correct.

Will you update this book?

Yes, if I had spare time..
Also, I'm afraid I can't just update it all day.
I have some projects I have to finish, so it might take a while.

Is this some kind of short story or long story?

Probably, long story.
Sometimes, it's short.

《If you're feeling uncomfortable to read this with a trigger stuffs, I suggest to please don't read it... I put a warning on the description.》

【NOTE】
Please don't correct me or judge that how I write, especially English is not my first language, of course.

I am also tired and I always sleep about midnight, I also, running out of ideas like 'What's next thing is gonna happen?'
If you want to know.. I'm restless too,
I am a human with feelings too.

Oh, by the way, yeah you! Please don't do this like me, I want you to take care of yourself, drink some water, eat some healthy foods, relaxed, sleep early, wear face mask, have some sanitizers with you and most importantly
Stay Safe! ❤

Reminder:
No one is perfect!
We're also a human with feelings as well!

《Additional》

I will add some of the scenes that it will drawn by me. So, this book might take a while to finish, due to making some posters or drawing.

Creative, right? Nah..

If you had any questions,leave some comments that you want to ask or talk about and I'll answer it!

Again, this is your last warning.
This Contains..

DISTURBING THEMES OR STUFFS, MEMORY LOSS AND DEPRESSION!

-Bfnotfound♥