Kyden And Merome

Her and Kylie lead the guys to the dining room that already had pizza boxes on the table.

The room had beige walls, along with the same spruce flooring throughout the house. The window showed the setting sun, making a light pink colour spill through the window. A large black dining table sat in the middle of the room, a white table cloth hanging diagonally off of it, the edges pointing towards the middle of the table sides. Paper plates, and the pizza boxes sat ontop of the table.

"I would of made something but..." Kaden started as the boys all went for the pizza.

"She is just too fucking lazy." Kylie finished for her, and chomped delightfully on the pepperoni pizza.

"Yeah, basically." Kaden added before she took a bite of her pizza.

"I don't care. Pizza is the best!" Mitch practically screamed.

The guys all fell into casual chatter, whilst the girls talked to each other.

"We are the only girls in the house... joy." Kylie sarcastically remarked.

"That's why were sharing a room, so you don't need to sleep near the boys. Or you can have a guest bedroom, I don't care." Kaden explained for Kylie.

"Awe, you mean we won't be able to sleep near princess here?" Mitch pointed towards Kylie. "But she's so pretty biggums."

"Princess only has interests in girls. Forewarning." Kylie looked over to Mitch, and gave a smirk.

"Oooh, I ship Kylie and Kaden!" Lachlan screamed, smiling like a moron.

"Yeah boi! What should your ship name be?" Jerome questioned aloud, staring at the girls.

The girls looked at eachother then back at the boys, "I don't know." "I don't care." The girls said at the same time.

"Awe, they're adorable! Kyden. I ship it like fed ex!" Mat screamed, joining in on the guys useless banter.

"Kyden! Kyden!" The boys all chanted, and laughed.

"Oh god..." Kylie rolled her eyes at the boys.

"If we ever dated, I'm the male." Kaden chimed in, as she reached for another slice of pizza.

"Wait. Why are you the guy?" Kylie glared at Kaden.

"Because I know sports, I hate shopping, and rather not go near make-up.You hate sports, love shopping, and can't leave the house without atleast mascara." Kaden shrugged off Kylie's glare, trying to surpress giggles as Kylie pouted.

Kylie stopped for a second, as if in thought. "Touché."

You could hear Mat's small whisper as Kylie glared at him, "I ship it..."

"If this all I'm going to hear for the next few days, I'm just going to shove Noochless fanfics in your face, Mat." Kaden ate her slice of pizza with a smirk.

"It would be worth it." Mat smirked back.

"So I should go look up Noochless fan art... right?" Kylie picked up here phone, getting ready to go to google.

"Really Mat..." Rob glared at Mat.

The boys gave into laughing fits, the room erupted into noise. The guys went back to yelling at each other, and continued to eat. After they finished eating, they all went into the living room, and began playing on the Xbox, any game the boys could find, they would play it.

Eventually the sun set, and nighttime came faster than the group wanted it to. They all said goodnight, and went their separate ways to their rooms.

Mitch sighed quietly as he closed "his" bedroom door. He plopped onto the bed, so tired he could sleep himself into a coma. He fell asleep quickly, and had an interesting dream.

Mitch stood up, finding himself in a bedroom. He was completely confused on why he was there, until he heard the door creak open. At the door stood Jerome, with a devious smile.

Jerome walked up to Mitch, and whispered in a low husky voice, "I know what you want."

Before Mitch couldn't even ask why, or what he wanted, a pair of lips pressed up against his. It took him a moment to realise that Jerome lips were on his. Dream or not, Mitch was enjoying it. He kissed back, and put his arms around Jerome's neck, slightly tugging at his hair.

Mitch was pushed back onto the bed, without the kiss being broken. He moaned into the kiss as Jerome grinded against him. They broke out of the kiss, and Jerome went straight for Mitch's neck. He searched up and down, and soon enough he found Mitch's sweet spot. Moans spilled out of the boy below Jerome, and it only fuelled his lust.

Jerome moved off of Mitch, to remove his shirt.

That's when Mitch woke up with a big jolt. His face drenched, he moved his hand to swipe the sweat off his forehead. He didn't have to check to know he had to change his boxers.

'The last time I had a wet dream was high school.' Mitch thought in annoyance. The last few weeks, he had been getting similar dreams like this one.

He got out of bed, and checked his phone for the time. 3:32 AM.

'Great...' Mitch thought sarcastically as he changed into a new pair of boxers, and pajama pants.

He silently opened his door, and slipped into the kitchen, the light was still on, so he walked over to the sink. He looked out the window, and stared at the moon.

'Okay, maybe I'm new to this "being gay" thing. But you shouldn't be in love with your best friend, right?' Mitch was really starting to question his sanity.

He grabbed a glass cup, and got himself a cup of water. Behind him, he heard a groggy voice, "Mitch?"

He turned around to see a half awake Kaden. She rubbed her eyes, trying to get used to the bright kitchen light.

"Kaden, I'm sorry if I woke you. I was just-" Mitch began quickly.

"Yeah, mate I got the water part." She yawned, and continued, "I just wanted to make sure you weren't a robber or something."

Mitch chuckled, and responded, "Nah, I'm not here to steal anything. I could just ask you to buy me things."

Kaden gave a small smile, "True. Alright, night mate, I'm going back to bed."

"Night Kaden." Mitch hesitated for second, he had to tell someone, it was driving him insane, "Wait."

Kaden turned around, and gave Mitch a light smile. "Whatcha need mate?"

"I need to tell you something." Mitch lead Kaden to the living room, where they were farther away from the boys room. He couldn't risk them hearing. He sat them both down on the couch, he fidgeted with his hands for a second.

"I-I think I'm gay..." Mitch whispered, barely audible, he looked down at his hands as if in shame.

"Mmkay. But that's not what you wanted to tell me, what's on your mind mate?" Kaden asked kindly. Mitch smiled, he knew Kaden would be okay with it, but he still had his doubts. It felt like a weight fell off his shoulders.

Here was the hard part, telling her who he liked. He took a deep breath, and quickly spoke, "IThinkILikeJerome."

She rose a brow at him, "Okay, is there a problem with any of this? Like, your still Mitch the bitch. My brotha from anotha motha." She said in a goofy tone, lightening the mood.

"Yeah, there is a problem... Jerome is my best friend, and I'm his. That's it. A friend." Mitch looked up at Kaden, hoping for some type of miracle would happen, and she would say Jerome liked him back. Like how it happens in cliché love stories.

But it didn't happen, instead she smiled at him, and spoke softly, "I have an idea."

I want you all to know that I won't update another chapter 'til I get five more votes. I know, a bit selfish, but that's how I space out the chapters. So the more you vote, the more chapters you get!