Ever Heard A Fairy Tale? This Isn't It.

The brunette boy sat quietly in his room, staring at his ceiling. His hazel eyes watched the fan spin, and thought about it all. How it started, when, if, it happens, how would his crush react?

The big nosed male had thought of it all. How a simple Jersey boy, had fallen in love with a adorable Canadian boy.

He had searched it up, if a crush lasts longer than two months, it's usually love. That's what the psychology website said. He has had a crush on his best friend for almost a year. A year.

'Can't trust the Internet anyways. It's probably a lie.' But the boy stared off into nothingness, still questioning, 'What if it is love?'

"Jerome!" A familiar Canadian yelled, making Jerome smile. Jerome flipped over, and shoved the blanket over his head.

He heard the door creak open, and a stifled giggle. "Are you still sleeping?" Just hearing his crushes voice made his day brighter. "Wake up lazy ass, even Kaden is ready."

"Five more minutes..." Jerome mumbled, trying to act sleepy.

"Fine, but when Kaden comes in here with a bucket of water, I'm not stopping her."

"Okay, okay. I'm up Mitch." He let his eye lids droop, making it seem like he just woke up. He sat up, and faked a yawn.

He stared up at Mitch, taking in every last detail of him. His light brown hair, his caramel eyes, and the few light freckles on his nose. How he wore jeans, and a white shirt. His red, and black checkered hoodie hung loosely on his body. A dog tag that had his father's name on it, from before he died in the war, hung around his neck.

Mitch chuckled, "She's waiting. And she has the patience of a prostitute, Jerome."

As soon as Mitch left the room, Jerome swiftly got up, and ran to the bathroom that was connected to the guest room. He needed a shower, badly.

'Filthy stinking baccas.' Jerome laughed silently at his own joke as he jumped into the shower. He made his hair smell like apples, real manly. But he couldn't care less, Mitch and him were visiting an old friend of theirs. And this friend happened to be loaded. So smelling like expensive shampoo, won't kill him.

He hopped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist, then walked into the bedroom.

"Jayyyroooommmeee." He heard a girly voice from outside his door, "Are you decent?"

That was Kaden's fancy way of asking if he was wearing clothes, which he was not, it didn't matter, she still walks in anyways. You could be butt naked, and she wouldn't even care.

"Not really..." Jerome trailed off.

"Too bad." She opened the door, and looked around the room until she found the bathroom.

Usually, you would find Kaden sitting on her couch, looking for new people online to become friends with. Boy or girl. Short or tall. Husky or skinny. She didn't care. She loved making new friends without having to... socialise.

Today she was sporting a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a Motionless In White shirt, and neon green converses. She never cared much for fashion, and you can tell by how she dresses. She always puts her brunette hair in a grey beanie, just so she can avoid brushing her hair. She has a tongue ring, and a scar right below her left eye. Nobody ever asked where she got it from, because everyone knew one thing about her.

Her dad was the leader of an Irish Mafia.

He used to send Kaden to school, just to see if she would go to class, or if she would skip. A slap if you did your homework, a kick to the gut for going to class, and a stab if she got an A in any of her classes. But she still managed, her mother taught her the basics of every subject, and personally, Jerome thought she was smarter than average people. Kaden is a very open person, but when it comes to her dad, all you get is a scoff, and you hear her say,