Princess Justice (Part 1)

Another day in Paris begins.Looks like today is another busy day for some people.

People rushing to their jobs, police officers controling the traffic, others taking

walks and enjoying the sunny and warm day and students being in school and having classes. As we talk at this moment,at College Francoise Dupont, one of the

biggest schools in Paris, Mrs. Bustier is having history with her class. And that is also Marinette's class. I know what you may thing right now, that Marinette is late again,but I assure you that this time she made it on time for her class.

•Mrs. Bustier: (school bell rings) „Oh, ok. We'll stop here for today, we will continue reading tomorrow. And please don't forget the assignment that's due Friday. It will be very important for your grades".

•Everyone: „Yes Mrs. Bustier."

•Mrs. Bustier: „See you tomorrow".

•Marinette: (while packing her things) „Did you finish the assignment?"

•Alya: „No, not yet. There are still some things that are missing, but I'm almost

done. What about you?"

•Marinette: „Same." While they walking down the stairs, Lila is waiting for them

patiently. She smirks at them. Marinette is confused. They both walk slowly, while whispering.

•Marinette: „Eh, why is Lila looking at us?"

•Alya: „No idea. Do you think she wants something?"

•Marinette: „I hope not."

•Lila: „Marinette, just the person I was looking for."

•Marinette: (curious) „Ohh yeah? Why were you looking for me?"

•Lila: „Oh, I just wanted to ask you, if you could tell me what we have for math."

•Marinette: „You were in class,weren't you?"

•Lila: „Yes of course, but you know me siting in the back of the class and

with my tinnitus problem...", says while touching her left ear.

•Marinette: „Yeah, the tinnitus, how should I forget..."

•Lila: „Yes."

•Marinette: „Well, we have pages 43 and 44."

•Lila: „Oh, thank you so much Marinette. I appreciate it." Marinette stares weirdly at Lila. All this kindness seems really strange to her.

•Marinette: „Ok, if that's it, then...

•Lila: „Yes of course girls. You go on the break."

But before the girls leave, Lila interrupts them again...

•Lila: „Oh by the way Marinette, I'm so sorry for what Adrien said to Nino. This