Chapter 12

You stand with Shuri and Wanda, Shuri works as fast and hard as she can to get the stone out of Visions head, Wanda stares out into the soon to be battlefield, watching as ships from above crash into the Wakandan grass.

You cant help but feel a little scared that this might be your last mission, your last battle you will ever fight in. Wanda goes to you, she can tell your slightly scared, she puts her right hand on your shoulder, you look at her. "It will be ok Y/N, dont be scared." She assures you, "Thanks Wanda, but, I'll be using my fear of losing this battle, to win this battle." You both smile, she goes back to Visions side, you watch as Steve goes to the Wakandan boarder.

He begins talking to someone on the villain's side. After a while, Steve goes back, it doesnt look like the villains side will back off. You see something rustling the trees, it looks like some kind of hidden army, then you see what the army is. They kind of look like demodogs from Stranger Things, but bigger and way uglier.

Wanda looks at you confused, "What are demodogs?" She asks, you look at her just as confused as she was. "You can read minds?!?! What else can you do??" You question her. "I can move things with my hands, with my magic, I can make you see your worst nightmare as well, I can only do one person at a time and I havent practiced it in a while."

You are shocked but find it very cool so you nod in amazement. "Alright, well demodogs are like demogorgans, it's this gross creature that looks like those." You point at the creatures running out of the forest. "Big ugly dogs?" "Exactly, big ugly dogs, but from hell, well they look like they come from there, I watched Stranger Things when I lived with Bucky."

You look outside and see the boarder doors opening, "They opened the boarder door...... Why, why would they open the door?" You see why after looking to the sides. "Oh, that's why, they were going to attack from behind."

You see Steve and T'Challa running towards the demodogs, the dogs running towards them and the rest of the army, the fight begins. "Remember Y/N we stay here with Vis." She can tell you wanna go down and help the rest of them. "I know, I'm more of use here, I wish them luck."

After a while of the army below fighting, it looks like they're having trouble, Wanda bursts through one of the windows and helps them. She flies down, grabs these giant rolling gear looking things and flings them backwards, killing many of the demodogs.

You take it upon yourself to stay where you are, you're I  charge of protecting Shuri and Vis if the 2 members of the Dora Milaje are taken out. "Think you could go any faster?" You say, worried. "I'm trying, I need to calibrate, it's a very delicate process."

You're helmet appears over your head, you see someone coming down the hallway, "Shuri, hurry, someone's coming." They easily take out the 2 guards, throwing them as if they weighed nothing, you charge throwing a punch, the grab your fist, you look at the guy, he grins mischievously, he then, with his other hand, throws a punch, hitting you in the jaw.

It didnt hurt thankfully do to the vibranium helmet, but it still knocked you back. As he walks over, you seing your legs, causing him to lose his balance, you quickly get up, lock him in a choke hold and laugh.

"You're not getting him that easy, but A for effort I guess." You say, he grabs something from his thigh, he pushes a button and it stuns you, sends you into a short seizure, enough time for him to get up and try to get Shuri. You grab his leg and pull him down, he then grabs you, picks you up by your throat and utters the words, "You'll need that a for effort more than me, you will be easily defeated." As you gasped for air, he laughs and throws you through the not yet broken window, you crash into it and begin your decent.

Shit. The only word you could think of as you fall to the ground. You land hard, groaning in pain, you see the man with vision, falling out the same window, landing in the forest. "Guys, we have a Vision problem." Sam says into the earpiece. "Somebody get to Vision!" Cap screams. "I've got him." Banner says in his Hulk Buster suit, "I'm on my way." Wanda says. "I'm closer... I'll get Vision, stay on the field and give us cover." You get up and run  towards the forest.