Manik picked the call putting it on speaker just then Mannat also came out of washroom fiddling with her fingers..

"Hello Good morning Beautiful Maa" Manik wished cheerfully.. "Manik where is Anu? Few minutes back I called him and some girl pick the call kaun thi woh" Mohini bombarded him with the questions..

Manik stared at Anurag's helpless face and passed him a flying kiss "Mom Anu is still sleeping due to hangover and I think the call was picked by my friend actually my friends are also there and we all were at one hotel room enjoying" Manik lied royally..

"But why she picked Anurag's call?" She further questioned.. "Ohh maa we all have same iphone aur sabki phone ek jagah thi so she didn't notice and picked the call"

"Okay leave all this have black coffee and give Anu lemonade" She said while Anurag passed flying kiss to Manik..

"Ok maa you have one more today to enjoy with dad we will come back tomorrow and tell dad to take you on dinner tonight" she giggled from the other side hearing manik..
__________________

As soon As Mannat left Manik stared at Anurag and grinned.. "What you want?" He asked knowing his baby twin's intentions..

"Abhi toh kuch nahi chahiye I have everything time aane par bol duga" Manik said shaking his head..

(I don't want anything now, for now I have everything, I will tell you later what I want)

"Bhaiii you know I am hurt" Manik pouted and sat on the couch.. "Now what happen?" Anurag asked sighing..

"Bhai Nandini is bad she is egoistic she is arrogant and khadoos" he complained to his elder brother like a baby..

"What she did?" Anurag asked further.. "She rejected me Bhai she rejected Manik Malhotra The Rockstar Malhotra" Anurag shook his head at his little dramatic twin..

"I am hurt bhai" he pouted "This was the first time I said my feelings to someone but she just smashed it under her expensive high heels" He further added behaving like a heartbroken Man..

"Tu itna dramatic kyu hai Manik?" Anurag asked and Manik's bottom lip jutted out like a baby "I am not dramatic okay it's just that I am sharing by dukh bhari dastaan with you"

(Why are you so dramatic,Manik?)

"Mtlb kaise karleta hai tu itna drama" Anurag slapped his head "Tune meri feelings ka mazak bana diya I hate you Anurag Malhotra" and he left stomping his feet in frustration..

(How could you so this much drama)

(You've made fun of my feelings, Anurag Malhotra, I hate you)

__________________

"What do you think about Manik?" Mannat asked combing her hair.. "What are you trying to ask baby twin?" Nandini somehow knew what she was trying to ask still she played Innocent..

"Come on stop behaving like a dumb" Mannat stated as she did the middle partition of her hair.."Stop twisting it and come to the point mannat" Nandini said applying the compact Powder..

"You know Manik likes you" Mannat said staring at her elder twin.."Ohh this is what you are talking about" Nandini muttered shaking her head..

"Manik is a nice boy and I think you should give it a---" her sentence was cut by Nandini.. "I don't have time to waste like you"

"Wait what you are trying to say " Mannat questioned narrowing her eyes.."Well you aren't that Innocent Baby Twin" Nandini breathed out and applied the cheek tint..

"You want to say that I am wasting my time with Anurag" Mannat asked perplexed.. "Well Not really but I am 100% sure that Anurag is wasting your time" And it was enough for  Mannat to shout at her..

"Are you out of mind Nandini? What the hell you are even uttering huh?" Nandini wasn't expecting Mannat to shout like that...

"Keep your voice low baby twin and yes I am saying the right thing because I felt fishy of this sudden friendship and Maybe Anurag made a plan with his dad and he is doing is love love drama with you and will going to leave you after breaking your heart I mean he is using you" Nandini said casually..

"Not a word against him Nandini I know what he is and I don't need your cheap opinion here.. I know dad and raj uncle are rivals but it never affected our relationship and it won't effect in future also and I love you very much Nandini you are elder twin but the words you use today have hurted me"

"Barbie you aren't understanding my point baccha I am --" She showed her palm as if telling her stop.. "I don't want to listen anything thank you" And she walked out of Nandini's room..

"What happen to my Minnie?" She heard that voice when she was trying to unlock the door of her room..

"Nothing" she answered and walked inside her room with him following her behind..

"You seems disturbed" He said as she sat down on the bed palming her face..

"Nandini was uttering shits she was like you are using me and will leave me later it's yours and your dad's plan I don't know what happen to her all off a sudden and why she was saying all this" She said everything staring at his face..

He bent on his knee infront of her and cupped her cheeks "She is not wrong Mannat it's her insecurities she loves you.. you are her baby twin that's why she is concerned about you and you know how much our dad hates each other so it's normal for her to think like that" He made her understand while strocking her cheeks gentle with his thumb..

"She don't know about us still she just went saying so many things" She muttered lowly "That's the reason she don't know about it so it's normal don't think much and I promise I will going to talk with mom dad once we'll get back to Mumbai" He kissed her forehead making her smile..

"You know you are the best" She muttered and held his palm pecking it softly..

"And you are the bestest" He kissed her nose and got up "Chalo now let's go we are here to enjoy" She nodded and got up picking her phone and clutch..
________________________________

Okay how's the Update? Liked it or loved it..

This story will have more of ManAn than MaNan as of now so yeahh if you aren't liking it then you can just leave..

Rate the update 1-10

Are you all excited for the next one? Dramas coming soon 🔥👀😎