Chapter Twelve: Honeydukes and Cheesy Beer - Marella

Yay! Marella's POV!

Honeydukes was great at worst, and heaven at best. Everyone got as many sweets as possible, and then some. Pink coconut ice... Marella's personal favorite. Mmmmm, crystalized pineapple... Oh, Chocoballs... Sugar quills, a wonderful treat to give to Dex... Oh, Dex... With his cute dimples and dreamy eyes... Stop it Marella. Stop it. Stop daydreaming about Dex.

"Cheesy beer, anyone?" she asked.

"It's butterbeer, sure!" said Sophie.

Everyone headed to the Three Broomsticks, not wanting to go to the Hog's Head, even if Aberforth DID run the inn, mostly because no one wanted to depress Sophie. The Three Broomsticks was crowded, but the three girls managed to find an empty table.

"I'll go order!" offered Biana.

"OK!" everyone agreed.

Biana came back with four mugs of steaming golden butterbeer. Marella took a sip, and sighed with pleasure.

"Mmmmm" Linh remarked.

"Anyone want to dig in some sweets?" asked Sophie.

"Yes!" everyone cheered.

Everyone a bag of their sweets on the table, and shared everything. Pepper imps, Chocoballs, the crystalized pineapple, sugar quills, jelly slugs, glacial snowflakes, Drooble's best blowing gum, Shock-o-choc, exploding bonbons, basically everything because all of them got everything. Yuuuuuuuum.

As the girls ate their sweets, they began talking about the ball.

"I think you'd look good in red" said Biana.

"Biana, its a YULE ball. There's sure to have snow. I think I'd look better in silver." replied Sophie, trying not to think about the very complicated dress Biana must have in mind "And I'll pick it"

"Suit yourself"

"I want Wylie to see me in blue" said Linh.

"Perfect" said Biana "And I'm assuming you'll have orange, Marella?"

"Duh" said Marella, reaching for her fifth Chocoball.

"You are officially addicted to Chocoballs, Marella" said Sophie, shaking her head.

"So?"

"Chocolate..."

"What about chocolate?"

"You should stop. How about some coconut ice?"

"Later"

"Marella!"

"Later"

"Fine"

"I want some more Butterbeer, anyone else?"

"Nah" said Biana.

"No, it's a little hot and I'm not done with this one!" said Linh.

"Nay, this one is fine, I still have half a cup to go!" said Sophie cheerfully.

So Marella went to Madam Rosemerta and ordered another mug of Butterbeer. When she got back, everyone was talking about the Yule Ball. No surprise.

"Anyone want to go back?" asked Biana.

"Whatever" said Marella, finishing her second mug of Butterbeer in one gulp.

"Sure!" said Sophie.

Hi y'all! The next chapter will be the Yule Ball, and everyone's outfits. I will be publishing it soon, so yeah.