06 ➛ 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞

"they don't always like me"

chapter 6

devils advocate
the neighborhood
1:54───♡────3:06

↻◁ II ▷↺

it was friday, and both of the teenagers were excited for the weekend. marlee saw vinnie ahead of her and he looked weird? like embarrassed.

vinnie walked in the class, looking at marlee and widened his eyes. looking down and sitting down in his seat. "bro why do you look at me as if you've seen me naked?" marlee joked, vinnies face was red and he put his hands in his face. "ew did you dream of me naked!?" vinnie turned around, putting his hand over her mouth. "be quiet" she shoved him off and wiping her face. "what is wrong with you? disgusting fuck!"

"can we talk about this at the park?" he whispered. she threw her pencil at him but completely missed hitting the teacher. "alright who did that!?" the teacher looked around the room, examining each persons face. "it was marlee" troy coughed.

"no it wasn't!" she looked at the teacher. "it wasn't marlee, she wouldn't do that" vinnie whispered to the teacher. "oh okay.. whoever does that again will get a detention!" the teacher yelled and turned around to face the board. marlee high fived vinnie from down below, thanking him for saving her.

. . .

class ended, vinnie and marlee were in his car once again. "dont sleep in my room ever again" vinnie started driving to the park.

"lol why?" she looked out the window, putting chapstick on. "when we both fell asleep.. i had a fucking dream about you" vinnie sucked in his teeth and his face turned red.

"was it.. a wet dream?" marlee turns red and vinnie slowly nods. marlee sinks into her seat, covering her face.

"bro, c'mon we were in the same bed!" marlee slapped his arm, and groaned in embarrassment. "it wasn't my fault! if you hadn't forced me to put those stupid ass hickeys on your neck, i would've never had that dream." he gripped the steering wheel, raising his voice.

"stop capping vincent! you said, you weren't going to do anything, yet you starting kissing my neck!" she looked away from him, and looked out the window. vinnie suddenly stopped the car, luckily no one was behind him.

"this is why we couldn't be fucking friends! you would keep going on the topic, but you won't fucking drop it!" vinnie yelled over at her, furrowing his eyebrows in frustration. he scoffed at her, and starting driving again

. . .

marlee got out of the car not saying a word and sitting on the bench, getting the camera out. vinnie walked over to her, feeling guilt wash over him. he felt bad for yelling at her, he still remembered that she's really sensitive.

vinnie stood in front of her, marlee handed him the camera. she posed with a small smile, and he took the picture. vinnie posed with 2 thumbs up and a smile.

vinnie sat next to her on the bench, pulling out his phone. "marlee.." he turned his head, towards her. "what?" she didn't even make eye contact with him, giving him attitude.

he got up and stood infront of her, cupping her cheeks. "i'm sorry for yelling at you, okay?" he kissed her forehead, leaning down and hugging her around her neck. he buried his head, in the crook of her neck, hoping that she'll forgive him.

"your an asshole" marlee mumbled, getting more stubborn. she didn't hug him back. first it was justhezzy, now its vinnie blaming me about how i'm the reason we stopped being friends? what is going on?

"i'm really sorry, if i offended you about the friends part.. can we restart please?we were doing so good until.. the argument." vinnie tried winning her over, begging and pleading. he forgot how stubborn she can be at times like these. he sat back down on the bench, and turned towards her.

she leaned her head back not knowing what to say. all she did was stay quiet. he sighed in defeat, getting more frustrated at her not saying anything. "say something atleast.. i don't wanna lose you right now." she took his ring off, and gave it back to him.

"i said, you can keep it." he smiled, putting the ring on her thigh. "it belongs to you, so i dont want it." her voice cracked as she spoke. if she keeps this up, and kicking people out of her life, she might have no one. this was the only reason why she never had friends.. she would always block them out.

"stop doing this to yourself-"

"how else am i supposed to be mad at you!? fuck vinnie.. i can't take this anymore! just go..!" this was one of the reasons why they stopped being friends. they would bicker about stupid stuff, to the point where vinnie was done with it. he stopped being friends with her and walked right out of her life.

"marlee.." he cups her face, as he see's tears in her eyes. marlee broke down, and cried in his chest. she clenched his shirt, in her fists as she couldn't let him go. he rubbed her back, and gave her small pats on the head as he tried to calm her down.

➽───────────────❥