04 ➛ 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

"question though, how do i look to you?"

chapter 4

scrawny
wallows
1:18───♡────2:46
↻◁ II ▷↺

its the next day since the whole incident. marlee and vinnie were going to do the pictures today, and she waited for him to arrive at the park. she patiently waiting for him, thinking about how justhezzy hated people how she acted.

vinnie arrived at the park, making his way towards marlee. "hey!" vinnie stood infront of her, taking the camera out of her hands. "hi vincent.." she gave him a forced smile, ready to pose for the picture. "you good mar?" he faced the camera to her, as she posed with small smile. he took the picture, handing her camera back to her.

"am i annoying?" she took the camera, and stood up as he sat on the bench. "i mean.. not really? is that whats bothering you?" he posed with a full teeth smile, looking happy as ever. she took the picture and sat next to him. "mhm.." marlee pouted and laid her head on his shoulder.

vinnie slid, his hand on her thigh. he laid his head on hers as both of them watched the sunset. she took her head off his shoulder, and looked at him. she mesmerized his features, the way his blond curly hair was kinda messy, his chains snugged around his neck. she looked down at her thigh, we're his hand rested they're perfectly.

she intertwined both of their hands together. she smiled and took one of his silver rings off, and wrapped it around her middle finger. she raised her palm to the sun as she examined his ring. "can i keep it?"

vinnie nuzzled his head into her neck, causing her face to go red. "if you want.. i dont care." he mumbled against her skin. marlee melted against his touch, slowly closing her eyes.

not even seconds later, her eyes immediately shot open as she felt a warm kiss on her neck. then another, then another, soon enough he wrapped his hand around her neck. he tilted her head to the side, for more access. he kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving a hickey.

he pulled away, with a string of saliva from his lips. he leaned his forehead on her shoulder and laughed. "fuck.. i couldn't hold back" he chuckled and looked back up at her neck. he ran his thumb over the purple hickey, and smirked. "i hate you, you know that?" marlee laughed, and took out her phone, examining the purple spot.

"keep telling yourself that mar, turn around lemme do your hair." marlee nodded and crisscrossed apple sauced, and vinnie grabbed her hips, turning her back to him. he untied her hair tie, and let her hair fall down her back. he brushed her soft hair with his veiny hands. he lifted his knee up, and kept his other leg down on the ground.

he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. her butt was touching his crotch, but he didn't mind. "this shits finna be so hard." he grabbed most of her hair, leaving a two strands of her bangs down. he twirled her hair around, trying not to make the bun too tight. he tied her hair up in a bun, and looked over at it, realizing it was slanted.

"i fucked it up.. whatever, do mine." he sat on the edge of the bench, with both of his feet on the ground. marlee stood up on the bench, and went behind him, so she was tall enough. "this might hurt." she warned as she grabbed his hair tightly. she left a couple curls out in front of his face, and tied a low bun in the back of his head. "ya!! now we're bun buddies!" marlee lifted both of her legs over his shoulders as her hand rested ontop of his head, trying to keep her balance.

"marlee, you're going to fucking fall!" he quickly wrapped his arms around her legs, trying to hold her up. he slowly got up, not wanting her to fall. "if i fall, you better catch me!" marlee squealed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "promise, that you won't let me fall!" she hugged his neck tighter.

"i promise."

➽───────────────❥