|6| Bonus Chapter!

Authors Note - Hello! This is a bonus chapter 💖 It will explain everything about Nezuko's death and why she attacked Sanemi. Sorry I forgot to mention this trial in my chapters bc I forgot. Anyways Enjoy! ^^
Note - In this AU, the agreement was that the Hashira's could only harm Nezuko if she attacked. Like knock her out, ect.
--
As the Hashira's gather around including Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke, they all look at the trio in guilt. The door suddenly opens, "Hello my children, I would like to explain things on Nezuko's death." Ubuyashiki says, "Ahem anyways, Shinobu and Kanao has found a new type of demon that's quiet rare and seems that it's a type of demon that's similar to the Cannibal Mushroom." Ubuyashiki adds on, "What do you mean by that?" Rengoku asks, "Turns out its a type of demon that can turn invisible for about 10 seconds, and demons are only able to see them. We have confirmed that Nezuko saw this invisible demon and tried attacking it but ended up attacking Sanemi." Ubuyashiki says while looking at the trio, "Will Sanemi-San get a punishment?" Mitsuri asks, "He will get a few day suspension due to the fact that he killed Nezuko when the agreement was that he could only harm her. He will not put out of the group also due to the fact that it wasn't his fault." Ubuyashiki says explaining.

"Are we going to give this invisible demon a name?" Uzui asks, "Hm yes. The name for now will be called 'Invisible transformation demon' or 'ITD' for short. This will be the name until we find a proper name for the new demon" Ubuyashiki says, he than clears his throat, "Anyways, Sanemi's suspension starts now. You're all excuse" Ubuyashiki says with a warm smile as all the Hashira's leave including Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu.

"It's good to know that Nezuko didn't attack for no reason I guess.." Tanjiro says softly, "Let's go visit Nezuko" Inosuke says softly trying to cheer up to mood, Zenitsu and Tanjiro smile softly, "M'kay, I'll go buy the flowers, you guys can wait by the blossom tree" Zenitsu says running off, "Why he go buy flowers?" Inosuke asks, "It's to pay your respects to Nezuko" Tanjiro explains, "Respects? To pay? Why do you need to pay respects?" Inosuke asks in confusion, Tanjiro just chuckles, "You'll maybe understand one day.."

As Inosuke and Tanjiro wait by the Blossom tree for Zenitsu, Mitsuri passes by. "Oh! Hello Tanjiro-Kun, and Inosuke-Kun!" Mituri says in a joyful tone, "Hello Mitsuri-San" Tanjiro says waving, "Uhm well.. what you guys doing here?" "We're waiting for Zenitsu, he went to go get something" Tanjiro says with a warm smile, "Who are you again?" Inosuke asks, "I'm Mitsuri! Do you not remember me?" Inosuke thinks for a minute, "Oh right! You're Mitsuki!" Inosuke says remember.. "... Uhm well that's close enough I guess" Mitsuri says chuckling, "Anyways I just wan-" "HEY GUYS!!" Zenitsu yells, "Hey Zenitsu!" "HEY SOUTSU!" Inosuke yells along with Tanjiro, "Oh right! What were you saying Mitsuri-San?" Tanjiro says a bit apologetically. Mitsuri just smiles, "It's nothing, anyways have fun!" Mitsuri says waving while walking away. Weird but oh well Tanjiro thought to himself.

As Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjiro walk to go visit Nezuko's grave, they give a flower piece to honor the deaths of others. When they arrive at Nezuko's grave, the give the rest of the flowers and put it on Nezuko's grave. They don't cry.. They just smile. They feel sad but they know they couldn't do anything about Nezuko's death. As they stay there for about 10-15 minutes they decided to head out. "Hey Monjiro! You coming?" Inosuke asks, "I'll be there in a minute!". Tanjiro looks at Nezuko's grave. He give a warm smile.

"Rest in peace Nezuko.. I love you.."
--
Hello! This is the last chapter, this story was pretty lame but I just wanted to publish it for some reason.. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this story!

- Word Count - 676

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.. | 𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘? 🎉