|1| Nezuko's death..

Warning - Sanemi being an asshole.
Note - I do not hate Sanemi this is just for reading and entertainment purposes. In this AU, Nezuko does not disappear, instead it is a body. Enjoy ^^

--
Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu just got back from there mission, they had a few broken rib bones and bones in the arms, ect. They headed towards the butterfly mansion to get there broken bones and wounds treated.

"CAW CAW!! TANJIRO, ZENITSU, AND INOSUKE HEAD TO THE DEMON SLAYER HEADQUARTERS!! CAW CAW!!" A crow yelled, "SHUT UP!" Inosuke yelled at the crow, "A-ahh!! W-what do t-the Hashira's w-want w-with us?!" Zenitsu said stuttering and crying, "I'm sure it's nothing, let's just go" Tanjiro said with a warm smile, "CAW CAW! GET GOING NEZUKO IS THERE!! CAW CAW!!" The crow shouted before leaving the three. "Nezuko is there with the Hashira's..?" Zenitsu said looking at the ground, "..." Zenitsu was quite and silent for a few seconds, "NEZUKOOOO CHANNN!!!" Zenitsu said running towards the Demon Slayer headquarters.

A few minutes later Inosuke catched up to Zenitsu while Tanjiro just smiled at his to friends still walking just a bit faster than his normal paste to catch up to his friends.

When they arrived at the headquarters, they walked in and saw all 9 Hashira's gather together, Giyu and Shinobu were 'talking' kinda, Mitsuri being her normal energetic self and Obanai blushing like crazy for some reason, Uzui and Rengoku talking about something, Muichiro doing something.. More like starring at the sky, Nezuko pouting in her box and Sanemi just leaning against the wall. "Oh! Hello Tanjiro-Kun!" Mitsuri yelled, "Hello!" Tanjiro yelled back giving another smile, while Obanai looked like he was about to break Tanjiro's arm.

As they all talk or do something, Nezuko suddenly attacked Sanemi. "NEZUKO!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu yelled as they realized what happened, Growling. Nezuko was drooling, she than attacked Sanemi again.

A few minutes later Nezuko was on the ground in a puddle of blood. "N-Nezuko.." Tanjiro whispered to himself trying to process what happen. "N-Nezuko.." Zenitsu also whispered to himself in tears, Inosuke was trying to process what happened to while a few tears dropped. Tanjiro ran towards Nezuko's dead body, he than started crying. "NEZUKOOO!!!" He yelled in tears. "...I'll be leaving now.." Giyu said trying not to make this more awkward.

"Hello my-" Ubuyashiki came in, ".. What happened..?" Ubuyashiki asked looking at Zenitsu and Tanjiro crying, and Inosuke yelling at Sanemi trying to fight him probably in tears and wanting to avenge Nezuko. "Sanemi-San killed Nezuko-Chan since she attacked Sanemi-San all of a sudden.." Mitsuri said feeling sad, "Oh I see.. Well than.. Well everyone head back I will call you when your needed.." Ubuyashiki said not wanting to make this anymore awkward.

They all head back. Tanjiro stayed in 'his bed' trying not to cry. Inosuke sat up against his bed, while Zenitsu silently cried under the bedsheets. Knock knock, the door opened. "Ahem.. Master wants to talk to you.. he's waiting in the front of the mansion" Shinobu said softly than closing the door. "I wonder what he wants with us.." Zenitsu said weakly, "Probably to talk about Nezuko.." Tanjiro said almost whispering.

(Inosuke 3rd point of view)

Inosuke looked at Tanjiro and Zenitsu who had been crying, he was crying to under the mask but just didn't show it. He slowly removed the sheets on top of him and looked through the window at the blue moon.. It was cloudy.. but to Tanjiro, Zenitsu and him it was raining hard. He sigh as he tried saying something but nothing came out. "We should get going.." He said forcing it out of his mouth, "You're right.." Zenitsu said leaning up slowly getting up under the bedsheets.

(Back to 3rd point of view)

As they fixed them self's (kinda) they walked out the door feeling emotionless.. well mostly Tanjiro.. "Hello.." Ubuyashiki said softly, "Hm.." Zenitsu hummed not wanting to see anyone right now and looking down. "We are going to bury Nezuko in a few days.. for now I'd like to ask you, why did Nezuko attack do you know?" Ubuyashiki said softly, 'no' they all nodded in silence, "Hello Master?" Shinobu said interrupting slightly, "Hm?" Ubuyashiki hummed, "Sanemi-San said that Nezuko-chan attacked because he had gotten another scar from a recent mission and the scar wound hadn't heal yet so blood was able to leak out.." Shinobu said replying looking at the 3 boys who looked like a mess.

"Nezuko doesn't like blood." Tanjiro said still looking down. "Huh? What do you mean.?" Ubuyashiki asked while Shinobu looked at Tanjiro in confusion, "I tried testing to see if Nezuko liked blood a few missions ago when Nezuko's bamboo came off. So I than make a small cut into my arm with a small knife and offered that small piece of blood sample to Nezuko, she tried it and ended up throwing up.." Tanjiro said still looking down while Zenitsu and Inosuke looked up a bit at Tanjiro, "...Ahem well that's enough today, I will come back tomorrow to discuss the details.." Ubuyashiki said leaving in surprise.

"Oh hello Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro.." Kanao said giving a smile to them, "I have a mission.. I will be back later.." Shinobu said leaving. Silence "I wonder why Nezuko attacked.." Tanjiro said breaking the silence, "Maybe you-" "CAW CAW!! TANJIRO, ZENITSU, AND INOSUKE! HEAD TO LEAF VILLAGE UP IN THE SOUTH OF THE LOST MOUTAIN!! CAW CAW! CHILDREN HAVE GONE MISSING ALONG WITH THERE BELONGINGS! CAW CAW!!" The crow shouted, "Wow.. what a great time to have a mission.." Zenitsu said looking at the crow, "Let's just get this over with.." Inosuke said walking back to the room.

As the three of them finished changing into the Demon Slayer uniform and getting there swords, Tanjiro notices something under his bed. It was Nezuko's box. He starred at it trying to hold back his tears, "Is something wrong Monjiro?" Inosuke asks noticing Tanjiro starring at something, Zenitsu looks behind at Tanjiro wondering, "N-Nezuko.." Tanjiro whispered to himself crying quietly, Zenitsu and Inosuke walk over to Tanjiro to comfort him. They notice that he's hold onto Nezuko's box, Zenitsu starts crying falling onto the floor, Inosuke looked away trying to hold by the tears.

A few minutes after they finished crying and fixing themselves up, they start leaving to there mission. "Huh? Where are you guys going?" Aoi asks looking at them like they were going to go do something stupid. "Lost Mountain Leaf village" Zenitsu reply, "Is something wrong..? Where's your box Tanjiro?" Aoi asks, "Gone.." Tanjiro said starting to walk away, "Gone..?" Aoi asks in confusion, "Wait.." Aoi whispers, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu stop looking at Aoi to see what she's going to say, "Is Nezuko g-gone..?" Aoi asks hopping it's not true, Tanjiro walks away not answering while Zenitsu just looks at the ground and Inosuke holding back some tears behind the boar mask.
--
Hello! I hope you enjoyed the story.

- Aoi didn't get inform about Nezuko's death.
- Leaf village (inspired by Naruto), is called Leaf village because it is deep into the Lost mountain. The lost mountain is called that because, it's a huge forest made out of various forests, rain-forests, regular forests, ect. It is easy to get lost especially since the path way is usually narrow or barely visible.

- Word Count - 1236