|4| Hands off him you rat.

Warning - A little Zenitsu x Tanjiro.
Note - If you didn't read the '~Information~' page or part, you should go read that to understand this.
--
Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu got There wounds treated, they talked a bit in the room trying there best to forget Nezuko and not think of her and the incident. "Wait guys" Zenitsu said, "It's already night time.. we should go to bed" Zenitsu said adding on, Inosuke turned away from Zenitsu and got into the bed already trying to sleep. "Oh okay than, well goodnight Zenitsu" "Goodnight" Zenitsu said getting into the bed.

-- In the middle of the night --

It was around 2:48 am, Tanjiro couldn't sleep. He got up and looked at Inosuke and Zenitsu. Hm so they already had fallen asleep Tanjiro thought, he got up slowly removing the sheets on top of him getting out of the bed quietly. Tanjiro left the bedroom quietly trying not to wake anyone up. Tanjiro sat down on the porch of the estate looking at the blue night sky. "I'm sorry Nezuko.." Tanjiro whispered with tears rolling down his face. As Tanjiro cried silently looking at the blue night sky, he suddenly felt someone hug him.

Tanjiro looked behind him. It was Zenitsu. "Z-Zenitsu.!" Tanjiro said stuttering in surprise, "Don't cry.." Zenitsu said quietly, Zenitsu than let'd go of Tanjiro and sitted besides him. "What are you doing up.?" Tanjiro asked quietly, "Couldn't sleep.. You?" Zenitsu asks, "Same.." Tanjiro says looking down. Tanjiro yawns slightly sleepy, "Tired?" Zenitsu says, "Hmm.." Tanjiro mumbles, Zenitsu just chuckles not knowing what to say.

As they stare at the blue night sky, Tanjiro falls asleep on Zenitsu's shoulders. "Tanjiro?" Zenitsu says. No response, Zenitsu just smiles blushing slightly. Nezuko may be to late to help but atleast I could help you.. Zenitsu thought to himself smiling. Zenitsu Kisses Tanjiro's forehead hoping not to regret it. "Night Tanjiro.." Zenitsu says while yawning after.
(Yes we are going to ignore the fact that Zenitsu kissed Tanjiro's forehead while he was sleeping 😃🔫)

(Giyu's point of view)

It was night time. Around 2:27 am to be specific. I went to go check up on Tanjiro and his two idiotic friends. As I walked towards the butterfly mansion, I hear someone open the door. I quickly run to the side of the mansion wondering who it is. I take a quick look and see, it's Tanjiro, I take a quiet sigh. "I'm sorry Nezuko.." Tanjiro says quietly, I take a quick look at him again, he was crying quietly, I'm sorry I couldn't protect Nezuko.. I thought to myself feeling guilty. I than hear the door open again, I take a quick look again. It was Zenitsu. He hugged Tanjiro behind, I smiled slightly. "Don't cry.." Zenitsu says quietly, "Z-Zenitsu.!" Tanjiro says stuttering a little.

As I listen to there conversation I couldn't help but smile. I look at Tanjiro and Zenitsu again, "Tanjiro?" Zenitsu says, Zenitsu just smiles. A few seconds later Zenitsu Kisses Tanjiro's forehead. I than lean against the wall, Thank you Zenitsu.. I thought to myself smiling. Wait. Did he just kiss Tanjiro's forehead? Did the rat just touch my fucking son?! I thought to myself now thinking at what I saw. Omg. The rat kissed my son. He fucking kissed my son. I thought to myself thinking about breaking Zenitsu's arms and legs.

(3rd Point of View)

As Zenitsu woke up, he was sleeping besides Tanjiro, he blushed after he realized it. He got up slowly trying not to wake Tanjiro up. As he open the doors, he saw Giyu standing in front of him. "A-Ah!" Zenitsu says in surprise, "Hello. I'd like to talk to you Zenitsu." Giyu says about to break Zenitsu's arms. "o-Okay.!" Zenitsu says scared.

As Zenitsu follows Giyu, Giyu stops, "So what do you want to t-tell me..?" Zenitsu asks scared, "Oh right." Giyu clears his throat, "Touch my son in any sexual way and I'll break all of your bones." Giyu adds on while saying bluntly, "S-son? You have a son.?" Zenitsu asks confused, "I see Tanjiro as my son. So Tanjiro is my son." Giyu says starring at Zenitsu who's clearly scared, "Sexual.?! Where'd you get that idea.!" Zenitsu says while slightly yelling and blushing like crazy, "Last night when you kissed Tanjiro." Giyu says bluntly again, "Y-you s-saw that?!." Zenitsu says still being a blushing mess, Giyu just nods than walks away glaring at Zenitsu.

As Giyu walks away, Zenitsu is speechless. Zenitsu than snaps out of reality and walks back into the room. He sees Tanjiro stretching, "Hm? Oh good morning Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said in his normal cheerful tone. "Good morning Tanjiro.." Zenitsu says blushing slightly, "Are you okay? You're red" Tanjiro asks in a bit of a concerned tone, Zenitsu turns redder, "Y-Yes.!" Zenitsu says stuttering. "Hm okay than" Tanjiro says turning his head and looking across the room, Tanjiro sees Inosuke sleeping carelessly, "I wonder... how does Inosuke sleep in that position..?" Tanjiro asks, Zenitsu just chuckles at his question, "I'm not sure.." Zenitsu replies.

As Zenitsu and Tanjiro talked for a bit, Inosuke woke up in the process. They all decided to go train and get ready since there next mission could be at anytime.

"AHHH TANJIROOOO!!!" Zenitsu cries out, "Zenitsu!! Atleast try!!" Tanjiro said trying to get Zenitsu off of him. "AHHH NOOO ITS GOING TO FALL THEN CRUSH ME!!" Zenitsu yelled while crying, "AHHHH FIGHT ME GOPATCHIRO AND MONITSU!" Inosuke yelled out. Goddess there being a handful today.. Tanjiro thought to himself while trying to handle to two lovable idiots.
--
As Tanjiro finally got Inosuke and Zenitsu off of him, they all took a break. They were all sitting under a cherry blossom... It was one of Nezuko's favorite places to be at night. As Inosuke laid down in the shade sleeping, Zenitsu and Tanjiro enjoyed the light breeze flowing by. "I can see why Nezuko loved this place.." Tanjiro said trying to hold back his tears, "Mhm.." Zenitsu hummed, as the wind flowed by, Zenitsu and Tanjiro just smiled and the cherry blossom tree leaves dropped.

"Hey Tanjiro.." Zenitsu said, "Hm?" Tanjiro hummed, "... We should move on and maybe forget that Nezuko is dead.. I'm sure that's what she would want.. for us the move on.." Zenitsu said adding on, Tanjiro just giggled, "Yeah.. you're right.." Tanjiro said giving a warm smile at Zenitsu.
--
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this story. I was running out of ideas so it might be lame but whatever -^-

- Word Count - 1103