Acknowledgements

Dear Readers,

I am so happy that today the sequel to Caffeine Withdrawal | T. Drake has come to an end too and I am so grateful to all of you who stayed with me till the beginning of Tim and Dora's story to the very end.

First of all, I would like to say my special thanks to the following readers because their votes and comments always made my day and motivated me to keep writing:

GuyOfMany

Viola130831

battlenix

Joy4Joy

penguinflops34

FreedomWhistle

etherealreid

Karoooooool

-Quintessence

Ima_SmartBlue_Cookie

din_domain

visionofhope04

Mugiwara_no_Natsume

pickles_dreamer

1-800-SUNSETSZN

Crystal-Jade147

onyxfields

MonikaBielikov

And all those who I couldn't mention here, I am extremely thankful to you as well for reading this story. I am glad I got your support and feel blessed to have such supportive readers.

Just like its prequel, Sugar Rush | T. Drake was also an out of the blue idea with nothing planned in the beginning. One night I just thought I wanted to write about Tim and Dora again so I started thinking about them, made the cover and selected the playlist.

After that one by one the chapters came into being and the story officially began.

But even in this story, when I started I had no idea I was going to do so much in the climax and would end it on this particular note.

Bringing Dora's mother into the story was unintentional and introducing George and Lucas Wilson too was at first no more than just secondary characters. I had no idea Lucas would become such a vital character in shaping the story's major climax.

Let me tell you, when I chose Wilson as the surname for George and Luke, I had temporarily forgotten that DC had a character bearing the same surname (Slade, who else?)

That realization at first worried me because I thought I might have to change the surname for my characters but then when I thought about it further, it opened up an array of possibilities for me and the story took turn after turn, getting shaped all by itself.

As a result, I researched more on Deathstroke and Rose Wilson, adding characters and events to the story on a whim (as usual) but seeing it all tie up so well together now, I can't explain how delighted I am.

True, I put you guys through an emotional rollercoaster but I hope every second of it must have been worth it.

As per my tradition, I have finished the story on a happy note and given it an open end so that you can have freedom to imagine what would have happened next with Tim and Dora.

But there is actually a surprise waiting for you guys!

Since my brain doesn't stop with ideas and I can't wait to use all the covers I have made just for fun, this story does have a spinoff that focuses on Stephanie and Lucas. 

It is titled Milk and Cardamom | S. Brown and has been posted and I am currently writing it all out.

And since I can not stop myself thinking about Tim and Dora, we do have a sequel to Sugar Rush as well

Surprise!

It is titled Sour Candy | T. Drake and follows the story after the official end of this book.

 Drake and follows the story after the official end of this book

Hope to see you there.

Once again, thanks a lot for reading and supporting this story. Have a lovely day and keep supporting us fanfic writers through your votes and lovely comments because your support means the world to us.

Love from,

Zenina Dawson.