♀︎•.𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑠 𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠.•♀︎

Start from the beginning

"You're adorable, Karl. Y'know that right..?"
Sapnap kissed the boy's forehead, his arms on either side of the brunette's body. It was obvious on how shy Karl was, especially during events like these.

Karl nodded his head, turning to meet Sapnap's face and opening his eyes. He watched as the latter looked rather amused by the way he had acted already, the towering figure above him moving one of his hands to run down Karl's inner thigh. Earning a gasp, Karl moved one of his sweater paws to bite against it. His teeth having a great hold against the cloth as he felt Sapnap's fingers drag themselves to his hole.

Karl turned his head away again, feeling one of the fingers enter him gently. It was an odd feeling to say the least. Even after having done it a few times with the raven headed male, it was something he could never get used to.

Sapnap added another finger, holding them together as he slid them in and out of the boy gently. The sweater paws only covering half of Karl's face as one of the were being bitten by him.

"Are you okay so far, Karl..?"
Sapnap's voice was enchanting to the older, always making him flustered each time he would say his name. The shy built up in him had been releasing itself, Karl holding back whatever noises just to make it seem as if he weren't absolutely needing Sapnap or wanting to beg for more.

Sapnap earned a light nod from Karl, noticing the male finally opening his eyes and looking up at him. He gently slid his fingers out of Karl, grabbing the bottle beside the boy's head before sitting back up on his knees.

The both of them were rested underneath the covers of the bed, Sapnap lubing himself as Karl was looking away again, biting on the hoodie's arms.

"Ready?"
The raven looked down onto Karl, the smaller nodding his head before he felt a hand pulling his arms away from his face. Sapnap pinned them above his head with one arm as his other alined himself properly with the older's hole.

He gently pushed in, stopping about halfway to let Karl adjust to him. His grip against the boy's arms eased but quickly resumed as he felt Karl try to tug them away.

Don't get him wrong, he loved when Karl was shy and cutely biting his hoodie while trying to hold back moans, but this time he wanted to hear the boy. See him. He wanted to prove to Karl just how pretty he was in his eyes and praise him until he would feel somewhat better about being so exposed to him.

He pushed himself in fully, letting out an exhale that for some reason he had held onto somewhere during the process. His other arm wrapped around his back, grabbing the black comforter to pull it all the way onto his shoulders, covering both his and the smaller's bodies.

Karl let out a whine, his eyes watering as he closed them, his mouth opening ever so slightly and occasionally shutting itself. The boy's head flew back as Sapnap pulled out about halfway, forcing himself back into Karl with a harsh push.

The thrusts were slow, but at a very generous pace of which wouldn't be too horrible for the boy underneath Sapnap. He bent down to kiss Karl, slipping tongue in as he pulled fully out and rammed back into the boy.

Karl let out a moan, quickly pulling away from Sapnap's kissing and biting onto his arm sleeve of which had still been pinned beside him. His head turned away from Sapnap, his mouth opening with every thrust each time it would repeatedly close itself.