𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Pounding her fist on her desk, Jean let a loud groan before turning to Kaeya and Amber

Pounding her fist on her desk, Jean let a loud groan before turning to Kaeya and Amber. "What do you mean there wasn't any trace of the missing girls?!" Jean shouted, furrowing her eyebrows as she waited for an answer.

"Grandmaster Jean, I haven't found any clues on their disappearances. I've investigated the girls' houses and their favorite places, but there weren't any clues nor items that could give us a lead," Amber replied, her heart beating loudly in her chest as the feeling of being useless welled up in her stomach.

"I've talked with the girls' families, friends, and foes. Their disappearances couldn't be runaways, nor couldn't it have been a kidnapping; None of the girls have family problems nor a lover to run away with." Kaeya stated.

The blond muttered something inaudible to herself, facing her window. "Thank you for reporting; The both of you may leave now and continue the investigation." Nodding in unison, Kaeya and Amber left Jean's office.

"If I don't find these girls, not only will I fail my role of Acting Grandmaster," Jean paused, furrowing her brows as she looked down at the floor. "I'll disappoint Grandmaster Varka and the citizens of Mondstadt."

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"(Last name)-san, I think you should slow down..." The dark-haired male stated, sweatdropping as he watched the young female scarf down a bowl of ramen. Placing her now-empty bowl, (Name) looked at him as she wiped her mouth with her hand.

"Don't worry, Iguro-san! I'm almost done; Just let me order two plates of Sakura Mochi, and then we can go!" (Name) chirped before calling for a waiter. His lips curved into a small smile, blush making its way to his cheeks.

As Iguro fantasized about futures with (Name), he suddenly felt hands on his shoulders shaking him. "Iguro-san!" Snapping out of his thoughts, he saw (Name) waving her hand in front of him. "Are you okay? I've eaten my Sakura Mochi, and I've tried telling you that I should go patrol already," She uttered.

"Let's eat out again next time, Iguro-san!" (Name) chirped, quickly flashing Iguro a smile before leaving the restaurant. As (Name) dashed to (area in Inazuma) to patrol, (Name) took a glimpse of the sky. "Ah... The sun's setting." (Name) muttered to herself.

"CAW! CAW!" A crow cawed, catching the attention of (Name). "Hm?" The (hair color)-haired female looked up, stopping in her tracks to see a crow wearing a clover crown. As the crow perched on her shoulder, (Name) raised a brow.

"HEAD TO MONDSDADT! HEAD TO MONDSDADT! YOUNG GIRLS HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARING AT NIGHT, AND DEMON SLAYERS SENT THERE DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE!" (Crow name) cawed. "What poor souls... This fills my heart with anguish! The demon must be slain immediately!"