Two

"So who are all of you then?" I said walking towards them. "I'm Morales this is Jacque, Merle, Andrea and T-dog." He said pointing to them all. They looked decent. But I didn't trust them. I then hear a noise almost like a horse. I look down and sure enough there's another man.

"Guys! Look." I said pointing to the tank. He was trapped, if he was smart enough he'd hop in the tank. He crawled under the tank. I hope there's an opening at the bottom.

"I can communicate with him in the tank with my walkie talkie." Glenn said. I smiled and nodded. Camden hadn't said anything. He didn't even introduce himself. He just gave me an ugly look.

"Hey you. Yea you in the tank. I can help you." Glenn said pausing. Then a voice came across.

"Can you see me?" The voice said. "Yea I can see you."
Glenn said. I looked down at all the freaks surrounding the tank, but most of them where eating the horse.

"I see a gap you can escape from. Just get on top of the tank and run for the alleyway." Glenn said.

Aspen came up to me and pulled on my leg. "I'm scared." She said giving my the puppy eyes. I bent down to her leavle, "It's going to be okay." I said cupping her cheek. I picked her up and looked around on the street. The man was running towards the Alley.

Glenn was walking down the ladder. I looked down to the alley and it was far. The man bust through the gate and Glenn motioned the man up the ladder.

Once the reaches the top Andrea pulled a gun out and pointed to the mans head.

"YOU'VE GOT US KILLED!" She said waving the gun around at him.

"Come on blondie he just got here be respectful." Merle said. She lowered her gun and gave a apologetic look. He walked towards the sinter.

"Okay so how do we get out of here." Camden growled.

"Well I think I should be the leader." Merle yelled out. Everyone gave him a dirty look.

"If anyone disagrees I'll shoot ya." He said waving a gun around.

The new man wasn't playing around, he snatched the gun out of his hands and cuffed him to the roof.

Merle was pleading for the man to let him be. But he wasn't having it. "Okay so what now?" The man said.

"Well first off what's your name?" Andrea asked.

"Rick, Rick Grimes." He stated. "I think there should be a sewer at the bottom floor." Jacque stated.

We all looked at her, "How would you know that." Camden said crossing his arms.

"Who are you mr silence." Merle shouted out. Camden gave him a look, "It's none of your business redneck." Camden spat.

I just rolled my eyes, "So let's find this sewer so we can leave." T-dog said. Everyone started to walk towards the stairs. We walked to the bottom floor. And there it was, a whole. Everyone looked around and then our eyes fell on Glenn.

He looked around, "Seriously. Okay but if I go down not everyone's going. You'll just slow me down." He said. We all nodded in agreement.

"Morales you come the rest of you stay and wait." Glenn said. T-dog went back to the roof to keep watch while the rest of us waited on them to come back.

After their foot steps disappear the sound of breaking glass echoed through the store. I looked around the corner and the first set of doors broke.

"They better hurry!" I said fiddling with Aspens hair.

Then they come back up shaking their heads, "There's no way out." Glenn said. "What about man holes?" Andrea asked. Then we all raced up the stairs. We looked around the alley, nothing.

Shit. I thought to myself. We where goners.

"Look over there! A construction sight!" Colby said pointing out the trucks.

"Do you think we all can make it over there?" Rick asked.

I shook my head, "No just a few can. But we have to cover you in freak blood to mask your sent." I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

T-dog drug the freaks in. Rick slashed it open. The aroma that came off of it was god awful. I got some of the blood on me and rubbed it onto Glenn. Camden and Aspen stayed back, but I noticed Cam gagging.

After we smothered them in blood and guts they where off on to the road.

We all ran upstairs to watch. "I can't see them!" Colby said. We looked around until I spotted Glenn and Rick stumbling around.

"There!" I said pointing to where they were. They where about half way, then I felt something wet hit my face. I looked up to see the angry grey clouds.

"Shit." I said frantically. "It'll pass, don't worry." Morales said. I noticed the freaks running towards them. My heart started racing. If they didn't make it we would die.

They hopped the fence and got into the truck. "Their leaving us!" Andrea said in panic. "No their not, they'll be coming." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

We all ran down to the place Rick was going to get us from. I noticed T-dog was missing. I just brushed it off I knew he would be coming soon. I heard a loud beeping noise. It was a car alarm. It buzzed by the store and slowly left. As soon as it left Rick pulled up. We all hoped in the back, but no T-dog, but he zoomed down the stairs and into the truck. But we where still missing Merle.

He looked guilty. Before I could ask he talked, "I dropped the damn key." He said looking down at the ground.

"Why didn't you pick it up?" Camden asked. "I dropped it down the damn drain." He was upset by it. "No one would miss him, right?" I asked looking at everyone's faces.

"Just his brother, Daryl Dixon." Glenn said nervously.

—-
I DONT OWN RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC! Just enjoy lol

song: Under pressure by Queen