Promise

Draco

"I swear if you go near her I will kill you." I began.

"How do you know it won't be the other way." Jax chuckles. "I can be pretty irresistible." He adds.

This made me laugh.

"Right."

"Are you challenging me, Draco?"

"Just stay away from her, I'll make sure to keep her away from you." I say.

"Why are you so worried about her seeing me." He raises one eyebrow.

He's testing me. "You're supposed to be hidden, now I have to go make sure she keep her mouth shut." I say.

"I can easily do that." He says while looking down.

I grip my wand tighter than ever, my blood was boiling. I point it up straight at him face.

"Alarte Ascendare"

He flys backwards, smashing his head on the ground as he lands. I rush over to him and lean over him, my wand digging into his neck.

"Okay fine, I'll stay away from her." he retorts while rubbing the back of his head.

I let him get up.

He turns and walks the opposite way to his room. God I wanted to fucking kill him.

I waited till I could no longer see him until I turned and went back up to my room.

Great now I have to fucking deal with her, this will be fun.

I open the door and spot her sitting on the end of the bed, legs and arms crossed.

I turn around and close the door, rolling my eye.

"Draco." She says lowly.

I walk over to the bed and take a seat on it, I grab her waist and spin her facing my way.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but my father threatened me if I told anyone, I didn't want to risk anything." He say quickly. "I knew you would have freaked out if I told you."

"Okay but keeping it from me is just as bad, I mean look what just happened. We need to tell someone."

I grabbed onto her thigh, "No."

"Yes, Draco! He is dangerous." She rips my hand off her.

"Tessa, you cannot say a word. Please, my father will kill me. I'm not joking."

She stands up and holds her head. "Fuck Draco"

I stand up and walk over to her. "I know, just promise not to say anything. He won't go near you, trust me."

"Promise me Tess." He says sternly.

"I promised. Fuck" she sighs. "Draco?" She says.

"Tessa."

"I wanna know why he did it."