Stupid

Tessa
viewer discretion advised

I haven't heard from Draco since this morning, it's currently 9:32pm.

I don't know if I should be worried or not.

Usually he would me writing me by now, asking me to come sleep with him or I the same.

I continue to bite my finger nails as I grow more anxious by the minute.

20 more minutes.

If I don't hear from him in 20 minutes i'm going to see him.

Impatiently, I wait for something to come from him.

I never realized how slow 20 minutes can go by. I was able to paint my nails, tidy up my room, and do a few laps in my room.

Next thing I know its almost 10pm.

I need to go and check on him to make sure he's okay or I wont be getting any sleep tonight.

I grab my wand and peek my head out of the door, making sure no one is still awake.

I think of Draco's room and with a few twist I land in his room.

The nauseating feel instantly hits me, I won't ever get used to doing that.

Draco and I make eye contact quickly, it took him a second to acknowledge it was me that just arrived in his room.

"Tessa? What the hell are you doing here?" He says as he jumps out of bed over to me.

He put his hand on my shoulder, "I just wanted to make sure that you were okay." I began to say.

He rushes to his door, cracks it open a little bit and peeks his head out, looking both ways. I squish my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Do you want me to leave? I'll just leave." I spit out as my mood begins to change.

"NO, no. Stay." He replies back.

"Draco are you going to tell me what is going on?" I question.

He leads me to the bed and sits me down.

"There isn't anything going on." He says, refusing eye contact.

Seriously Malfoy.

"I'm not stupid, Malfoy"

"Malfoy? Are we back to last name terms. And I never called you stupid. Don't put words in my mouth." He retorts.

What is his issue?

"Are you gonna answer my question or do I need to force it out of you?"

"It's nothing for you to worry, just family shit." He says.

I didn't want to intrude on their family problems but he's acting weird, on top of that he never has a problem with telling me what is going on with his life.

Whatever.

"And how would you force it out of me, Stormont?" He deviously smiles.

"I didn't think that far yet." I honestly tell him. "Why?"

"Well if I were you I would start by doing this."

I feel his cold hand traveling up my bare thigh.

I look into his grey eyes and smirk, "Then what?"

"Then.." He says as he starts untying my shorts tie. "...I would do this."

I adjust myself to be more in the middle of the bed, preparing for what is about to happen.