Author's Note

• Dedicated to All my fans and readers

      Hey everyone! This has been a blast writing this story. I never thought it would be this successful. I never thought so many people would enjoy it. When I started writing this story almost a year ago, I was almost sure I was never going to post it. I had only written the prologue for the longest time, thinking eventually I was going to figure out the rest of the story. Well… and that’s when I read a story written by a certain XxmalfoyloverxX. She had written a Tom Felton story herself, and it was that story that inspired me to make this story. So, please, everyone thank her for that. Without reading that story, I would’ve never written this, and it might’ve sat on my laptop forever unfinished like so many other stories.

      I have decided after much deliberation, that I am going to be writing a sequel to this story, entitled All I Need. I haven’t decided when I will be posting it yet, but that’s mostly because I need to get with a few people and discuss what I’ve come up for it before I start writing it. It’s going to be a wild ride, dealing mostly with Adrianna’s struggle to figure out what she wants to do with her life, and exactly how Tom is going to play into it. It won’t be as… random I think as this story was, and perhaps will even be a bit more serious in several ways. When I post the chapter, I’ll put the link up in the comments or something for you all.

      So many of you have made this journey worthwhile. There’s so many of you, I simply can’t name you all. As readers (and/or fans) you guys have been some of the most supportive readers a girl like me could have ever asked for. You all are the best! Without you all, I would be nothing as a writer, and I have to thank you all for your awesomeness, even if I don’t list you in my personal thank yous below this. All of you have been amazing!

      First and foremost, I have to thank xXmalfoyloverXx for writing her story in the first place. Without her, this story would’ve never happened.

      Secondly, I have to thank missymaris. Marisa is seriously one of the biggest supporters I have. She reads EVERYTHING I write, and she’s there to help me when I don’t know what the heck to write. This girl motivates me, makes me laugh, keeps me sane. Although she and I have never met, I love this girl. She’s like the little sister I never had, and if you really want to make me happy, go support her, read her stuff. It’s her stories I reread time and time again when I lack inspiration, when I have no idea what I’m going to do. They’re all so amazing in their own ways. Each one better than the last. She just finished one of her series, and let me tell you… I have never been more depressed about someone ending a book than I am right now with hers ending. It’s truly amazing. She gives the world of fan fiction a much needed breath of fresh air. Marisa (as you can assume, she has characters in all three of my current stories, because she is simply that awesome) is seriously one of my best friends, and I know she will be for a long time. Girl, you are awesome, and I love you for that! I have so many things I could say to you, but you already know them all due to our extensive talking, and emailing, and whatnot. Stay awesome, lil sis!

      Thirdly, I have to say thanks to bebe05215. Stephanie is another one of my biggest supporters. She reads all of my stuff too, and leaves me some hilarious comments. Between her and Marisa, I swear some days I die of heart attacks because of what they say in my comments. Much like Marisa, she keeps me sane, and understands when I don’t upload for weeks at a time for whatever reason. Also, read her work. Seriously, her stories cracks me up. It’s great, truly. If I ever have a bad day, I go to her stories, simply because her Draco Malfoy series has some moments that can really mess with your emotions- I have cried, I have laughed, I have gotten so angry I’ve wanted to throw things. Steph, you’re awesome, and I hope you know that!

      I also owe a lot of this story to my fiancé, swaknight. AJ reads all of my stuff, even if he knows it’s absolutely insane, and possibly involving some other guy. He helps me when I have writer’s block, or even gives me some hilarious ideas (like the whole “Are you done yet?” comment Tom made to Matthias [yes, that was actually something he said once to an ex of mine, which made me die of laughter] and a couple other things). A lot of Adrianna’s and Tom’s relationship is based on things that he and I have been through together. In actuality, the whole main conflict of this story was something that we had dealt with a LONG time ago. He doesn’t write himself, but with his brain, I’m surprised he doesn’t. Anyhow, AJ since I know that as I write this you JUST finished catching up with the last chapters I wrote, I just want to say I love you, and thanks for being so supportive of my writing. It means a lot to me.

      I also have to thank both MrsDButler and smnthb. These girls are like my sisters in all but blood. Both of them haven’t read this in a while because of school or work or whatever, but I know one day they will catch up. A lot of events that Adrianna and her friends get into are literally based off events that I’ve had with Krystie and Sam. They are amazing, and I love ‘em. Hard to believe that I’ve been friends with these girls for sixteen years already. Both are amazing writers, and I personally think Sam is way better than me, even if she doesn’t. I would say more about Krystie, but… she’s crazy and sees me way more than most people do, so she already knows how I feel about her writing. Love you both!

      And for all of you who want to know who pushed me to write the sequel, you can thank LikeaBlackbird (along with Marisa and Stephanie). She is another one of my biggest supporters, and she is completely awesome for making me the cover for All I Need. Thanks so much! I love the cover, and I hope everyone else does as well.

      Well, I think that’s mostly everyone. I think I probably missed a few people, but you guys all know I love each and every one of you for reading this story and making it this successful. I never thought I would ever see more than 25,000 reads on a story ever in my lifetime, and I thank each one of you for helping it get this far! You guys rock. I have always said I have the most amazing fans and readers in the world, and you all have proven that to me time and time again. Thanks so much, and I hope you’ll be back with me for All I Need. =)

      And of course, in advance, happy New Year everyone! =)