【Chapter 15】

Start from the beginning

(ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ. ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ.)

Opening the door to the hallway, a huge and bright smile on her face, (Y/N) finally took one close step to freedom- only for it to be interrupted by none other than Meliodas. 

Meliodas looked sleepless. He had dark eye bags under his eyes and a rare frown on his face, his eyes not looking any better, as well as his hair. At the sigh of her master (Y/N) immediately stopped her movements and looked down towards the sleepy male.  

"Master, is something the matter?" (Y/N) questioned him due to his disheveled experience. Meliodas did not respond, but instead wrapped his arms around her legs and stuffed his face close to the inside of her thighs. 

They stayed like this for a good five minutes before Meliodas finally pulled away with a sigh but still kept holding onto her long dress material. 

"(Y/N)... are you sure you want to have your vacation today?" Meliodas whispered, his face being hidden by his hair. (Y/N) gave him a soft smile and nodded her head, her eyes starting to shine. "More than anything." (Y/N) responded, her hands running through his soft blond locks. At this response, Meliodas' face hardened as he could feel his eyes starting to water. 

(Y/N) felt this and immediately went to comfort him, her mind starting to worry. "Are you okay, Meliodas? Are you hurt?" (Y/N) questioned him, looking all over his body, but thankfully found nothing. 

Meliodas shook his head and pointed towards a window, his head still being covered by his hair as his shoulders began to shake. 

"You don't need to go outside, you can see the outside world from here!" Meliodas exclaimed, trying his hardest to give the stubborn female a reason as to stay. (Y/N) followed onto where Meliodas was pointing at and sighed. Looking back at Meliodas she gave him a small smile and patted his head one more last time and got up. 

Once her hand reached the doorknob (Y/N) didn't turn her head around, because she knew if she did she would immediately throw away her decision and stay with Meliodas. "I'm sorry, Meliodas, but I've been delaying my break for a while now and I really think this is the time I should go. Besides, you can always call me." (Y/N) smiled again at the short male and opened the door and stepped outside. Closing the door (Y/N) sighed, and almost immediately a bright and wide smile overcame her cold features as she ran away from the secluded cottage.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Arriving at the nearest village commenced her start to her two-week vacation. As she walked down the road with everyone running around and running errands (Y/N) occasionally put her hand into her bag to assure herself that she did have enough money and that her belongings were safe. 

While looking around at the stall she spotted one that was selling steamed buns. Her face immediately brightened as she skipped over there towards the stand. The woman who was selling them noticed her gave (Y/N) a small smile, though it was still as warm as those steam buns. 

"Would you like any, my dear?" The old lady asked (Y/N). At her question (Y/N) nodded happily as she went to go grab one of her gold-filled pouches. Grasping onto one (Y/N) pulled one out and placed it onto the counter.