༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

there were some disadvantages of being as venturesome as y/n was.

but the gracefulness of the snow was too beautiful to resist.

and as the h/c haired girl laughed and frolicked in the blanket of white , she didn't realize that she was making her way through the forest. 

the light that was pouring in through the figures of the trees slowly abated , but y/n was having fun , so why would she stop now?

y/n loved everything ; the crunching of the snow beneath her boots , the feeling of the snowflakes falling on her face , the feeling of her ears getting colder ...

she even bumped into trees multiple times, costing her her dry at the time hair and coat. yet , as the snow melted into her locks , the girl only laughed in entertainment. she absolutely loved it.

then suddenly, 

her ears felt too cold

her legs didn't seem to work as well as they did before

her arms started to weigh on her

after all of this extreme cold , she finally craved something warm.

she needed something warm , she knew something was going to happen if she didn't.

the tall trees towered over her small frame , and she kept trudging on slowly to find some form of warmth.

then a cabin appeared in the horizon.

the eagerness in y/n sparked up again. she started running towards the light source , the yellow aura getting closer and closer.

unable to stop herself in time, she basically slammed herself into the door.

fortunately for her , there was a very caring man inside that heard the sound , and slowly opened the wooden door of the small cabin.

" oh my god, are you okay? "

" i don't know. " 

" i never thought i'd see a fallen angel at my doorstep. "

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

this story may contain mature scenes and vulgar language. please read at your own risk.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧