Chapter 2: Unplanned kidnapping

CHAPTER 2: Unplanned kidnapping

Jessica's P.O.V.

After I've burned up the dead body and cleaned up all the bloody mess I made last night, I decided to go to my favourite doughnut shop which is Big Apple. I grabbed my gun and put it in my bagpack. I always carry my gun everywhere I go. I got into my car and drove off to town.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Greyson's P.O.V.

I arrived in Paris a few days ago and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I was supposed to come here with my 'secret' girlfriend but she couldn't make it cos her mom was sick and she had to take care of her. I called it a 'secret' because no one had ever known about our relationship. Well, she's the one who doesn't want people to know about us.

After I checked into my hotel, I took a taxi to have a look around this romantic country. I want to live like a normal person so I don't take any limo. "Wow! This is so beautiful." I said as I was looking out the car window. "Even more beautiful without my bodyguards around."

I asked the taxi driver to stopped by a doughnut shop cos my tummy had already making some noise.

I went into the shop and ordered,"Can I have two doughnuts covered with chocolate please?"

"Yes of course. Please, have a sit first while we're making your order."

"Thanks."

................................................................................................................................................................................

Jennifer's P.O.V.

OH MY GOSH IT'S GREYSON CHANCE!!!! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!

"okay Jenny. Keep calm and play cool." I said to myself, taking a deep breath and letting it go. It was hard to keep calm when your future husband is just this close to you.

"Oh where is he going?" I saw he got up from his seat and walked to the man's room. "Oh My God!!" I gasped. "I think i know what to do."

I waited for him to come out, in front of the man's room. I looked around and nobody was there. Then, I heard someone's coming out from the room and I saw him but he didn't saw me. His eyes were on his phone. I took the gun from my bagpack and aimed it on his head.

"Don't move or I'll shoot you." He stopped and didn't move as I said.

"Please don't kill me." He begged. But then, I hit him in the head with my gun causing him to get knocked out and he fell to the ground. I dragged him outside through the back door and the best part was, nobody noticed. I stuffed him in the back seat of the car and drove as fast as I could.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so did guys like this chapter? if you do please vote.. thanks.. i'll update soon.. :)

Rayniaxoxo..