~🌸skephalo🥀~

"Sorry.."

Minecraft au like irl 🐸

also i don't really watch their stream so its probably mess up q_q

Ok.
__________________________________

No one pov (sorry-)

Skeppy was walking around to find the demon to hang out with, when Skeppy find the demon he run to the demon and hug him behind when Bad notice that someone was hugging him he flinch and looked behind and notice Skeppy was hugging him and then Skeppy stopped hugging Bad and talk with him and hang out with him for a bit.

(Just imagine they're not streaming-)

They do this everyday when they have times, until one day.. "hello im Skeppy and i loveee caprison a-" Bad say in childish voice and before he could finish his sentences Skeppy immediately say "SHUT UP!!" and then it's was silent. Skeppy quickly realize what he had said to Bad and he immediately apologize "Wait Bad i'm sorry!" Skeppy said and then Bad respond to him "No it's okay i'll shut up, i'll shut up" Bad say a bit crack on his voice.

Bad's pov

Skeppy apologize to me and i accept his apology but i was still sad and upset that he was yelling at me. I was about to cry but then i said "No stop stop stop stop" trying to stop my tears to go down my cheek. Skeppy look at me confuse and then i was about to cry and i feel like i can't stop it so i ran away,crying.

Skeppy's pov

I was confuse for a moment that Bad run away and then i quickly realize that he was crying so i chase him.

The small (More like gay) demon run to the forest and stop "Bad i'm sorry!" I say and then the demon respond "It's okay it's just hurt a little.." and then i go near Bad and hold his hands gently and say "How about we walk around to forgot about this? " and then Bad respond yes so we walk around holding hand.

Bad's pov(More like Bottom's pov uwu)

I blushed a little that me and Skeppy holding hand while walking around. Skeppy look at me and i quickly hide my face with my other hand so he won't see that i'm blushing.(0///0)

Skeppy giggles and then grab my hand away from my face "Bad wanna go to our mansion?" Skeppy said and i nodded at him and we start walking to our mansion and start talking about random thing,of course i was still blushing because we still holding hand.(ahahahah-)

We got into the mansion and Skeppy drag me to his room. I was blushing a bit and then i yawn because of the long walking around(what-) and Skeppy notice "Hey Bad wanna sleep together? We can cuddle if you want to" Skeppy said blushing a little and then i blushed and slowly nod so we lay on Skeppy's bed.

Skeppy's pov

I saw that Bad was blushing and then he slowly nod at me so i lay with him in my bed. He quickly fall asleep and his face was so cute and adorable when he sleep "Sleep well Bad.. I love you.." i say knowing that Bad is sleeping and then i feel my eyelid heavy and the last thing i see is that Bad was hugging me and cuddling with me. Me and Bad drifted to sleep..

__________________________________

The end :3

Anyways i'm still tired..

Bee baii! Have a good times y'all ^^

-Muffinq