Chapter 1

It all started when my best friend John hit the rong switch on our ship.In stead of hiting the econ button
that saved our fuel he dumped all into space! Really John really now we are going to die i cried.That is how we were gone to get home.Now what are we going to do I sighed."Im sorry John said"Its ok.

We are only going to Die!" Im sorry Im sorry ok Jhon said" Ok I didnt mean it like that im just scared ok thats all."Its ok its my falt ur right.Its not ur fault anyone could of done that its ok." Where are we going to land John said.No clie let me chek my raidar real quick. It says we are going to land on Earth?"I said in confusion"
Where is darry "dy the way darry and mary our the crues smart people they went to planet school for years. So they should know.darry walked up to me I tolded him to tell me adout earth. Write after I asked him mary came up. And interupted our conversatoin.Se said there hadent been any hu,ans on it for thousands for thoisands of years.But still obtains life of an unoun variety
Then she tells us to sit down and buckel up its gone to be a bumpy ride.I dont argue I sit down and buckel up. The ship starts to heat up as it goes trough Earths atmosphere we are going really fast .In my head im thinking we are never going to make this. But it stops I open my eyes darry gets out then he says this is called the jungle.we see somthing in the trees a light what is it mary says."I have no clue darry says.get back in the ship . Im stuck there looking dumb. "Darry says there is nothing left of the ship"
Never mind in that case well get close hand me that spear. He tosed it to me , the creature starts giting closer and closer its a glowing purple and blue musculure like a lion it trys to pounce on me but I blocked it its laying on me im holding it back with my spear. Darry gets a spear and stabs it strait in the ribs it dies and it stops glowing I throug it of me I get up . Darry and Marry at the same time said are you ok i replied im ok just a scratch on my arm.
But every one looked puzzeld I looked down and screamed in terror. What happend to my arm. We all new it was infected and purple stuff was ozeing out of it we walked adout a mile. We found some water. Darry and Marry field there cantiens. Wile i was rinseing my infected arm.