Demi laughed and walked into the bathroom.

"Wait for me.." I practically whispered.

I quickly walked out of the bedroom and went to the bathroom, Demi had turned on the shower and smiled at me when she saw me.

"Thought that would get you up." I hummed and nodded, letting out a yawn right after.

Demi smiled and came over, kissing my cheek and grabbing two towels.

"Go to the bathroom and then you can get in with me.", I nodded as she turned around and got undressed and stepped into the shower.

I quickly did my business and then got undressed, getting into the shower.

Demi smiled and wrapped her arms around me, kissing my head and pulling me under the water.

"Do you want to take anything for cramps?", I shook my head and leaned my head back so it was under the water.

After a minute water got right in my face and I pulled my head back.

Demi laughed and wiped the water from my eyes.

"Maybe don't do that.", I nodded and sighed, letting go of her and moving under the water.

I went to grab the shampoo but Demi moved my hand away and grabbed it, she smiled at me and shook her head.

"You just stand and enjoy the warmth, I'll help you.", I nodded and stood still.

She quickly washed my hair, gently pulling my hair to get me to lean my head back.

I accidentally let out a quiet moan, Demi stopped and laughed. I turned my head a little and glared at her.

She snickered but went back to what she was doing. Quickly rinsing the shampoo out of my hair and grabbed a washcloth.

Once she finished helping me she quickly washed herself.

"Do you even wanna go to class today?". I shrugged and got out of the shower. Demi followed and wrapped a towel around herself, she quickly grabbed the other one and pulled it around me.

"I think it would be better if you didn't go to class today.", I nodded and pulled the towel around my shoulders, quickly running to grab new clothes.

I quickly put a pad on and walked over to the bed and flopped down.

Demi walked in and smiled, rolling her eyes and started to get dressed.

"Are you still gonna go to your office?", Demi nodded and pulled on her shirt.

"You're free to come with me or you can stay here. Whichever you feel like doing is fine by me.", I nodded and laid back, though laying in bed all day sounded nice, of much rather be around Demi.

"If I come with you can I bring my laptop?", Demi disappeared for a moment before coming back and nodding.

"You can bring whatever you like. As long as you can keep yourself busy it's fine by me. If you run out of stuff to do then I'll find something for you to do.", I smiled and nodded.

Demi walked out of the bedroom, I got up and followed.

She stood in the kitchen and turned around, smiling at me.

"Now how about some food to start the day?"

__________________________________________
***First and foremost, yes I know this chapter has a lot of "she" and "her" in here, this is a bit of an old draft and I kept confusing myself, so for the time being, this story will continue with the she and her stuff. Any further stories I write will have Demi's preferred pronouns.

I support Demi with the change in pronouns, I just wanted to continue this chapter as it originally was written.***

So...uh, hey.

It's been a while, like one or two years since I've updated.

A lot has happened in life, some good, some bad. But yeah.

I didn't forget about my stories, trust me, can't forget this shit.

I'll give a brief idea of why I stopped writing.

I simply lost inspiration and motivation.

Trust me when I say all of the comments and all of the votes meant a lot, but the motivation I once got from them just didn't seem to help a lot anymore.

During my hiatus I still read all new comments, even went back and read old ones. It was nice still getting support even though I hadn't put out a chapter in a while.

Now, I don't know if I'm gonna continue writing, I really don't. I'd love to, but I honestly don't know.

I hope to continue writing, even if it's sporadically releasing chapters.

I hope you guys, old readers and new, will continue to read and support my stories. (It's fine you don't, it's understandable).

Anyways yeah, I'm sorta back I guess? Lol