☆ jeonglix - tiny hands

The sets were prepared, lights at the right brightness and other members practicing the choreography repetitively hoping and praying that they didn't make a single mistake when shooting the music video. This didn't seem to matter to the younger two as they had practiced for hours at a time the day before, Felix and Jeongin stood in front of the talker playing around and talking to one another providing content for stays.  

Felix loved being playful with his members and teasing them but more importantly he loved showing the affection. Not in the way that others did like Changbin, Minho even Hyunjin sometimes. He made sure that the members were aware of his signs of affection and this time was no exception.

Whilst Jeongin was talking and providing content for stays (we a spoilt fandom yk) Felix held his finger heart out for Jeongin. The other obviously playing along, taking Felix's tiny hand into his.  

"What is this?" Jeongin pretended to examine them, something he often did with Felix when he was little. The blonde rolled his eyes and focused the camera, in attempt to disguise the butterflies in his stomach.  

"Tiny hand!" Jeongin smiled measuring it against his own much larger hands, interwining them right after. Felix wanted to sob over Jeongin's adorable English, praise him and give him many kisses as he knows that the other had been working hard for his international stays (spoilt spoilt spoilt) but didn't. He knew he would slip if he did, little Felix loved admiring the other and right now wasn't the ideal time considering that they were in the middle of shooting miroh.  

Instead, Felix grabbed the other and pulled him away in a jokey manner making both of them laugh until Jeongin freed himself and ran away. They continued like this laughing with their members but working hard for their fanbase.  

Later that evening when they arrived home Felix made a beeline for his room, wanting to be little immediately. Jeongin followed after knowing that Felix loves to be clingy and he wasn't going to say no to that.  

"Hi bubba." Jeongin greeted, immediately getting an arm full of the older.  

"Hi daddy."  

Jeongin smiled at the other before lifting him and placing the blonde on the bed. Jeongin tried to intertwine his hands with Felix only for the other to pull away, laughing loudly at Jeongin's shocked expression.  

"Nu-uh daddy. You said Lixie's hands were small!" Felix giggled after clasping his hands together almost as if he was protecting them from Jeongin. The slapping sound making Jeongin wince, he had been dancing and running all day with very limited water intake. His head was not pleased with this and the sound did not aid his state.

"So Innie get punished, no more holding Lixie's hands." Jeongin giggled along with the other before pecking his nose and squishing the other's cheek.  

"Innie sorry baby. I love your small hands." Jeongin said as Felix hummed, thinking about how he could use this to his advantage.  

"Lixie will forgive daddy! If Lixie can play games all night!"  

Jeongin frowned. He should have known there was always a deal with Felix, he was willing to humour the little before but the idea of Felix not resting wasn't appealing to the carer.  

"No honey you can't do that." Jeongin said sternly. "How about we sleep now since it's already 2 in the morning and tomorrow you can play games all day?"

Felix nodded eagerly, happy with that deal even though he was already allowed to do that whilst the Miroh music video was being edited and he had a couple of days off.