When Izuku was outside he picked his phone our of his pocket and went to contacts to call Miku, he didn't push the call button immediately, because he was still thinking if he should do it.

Izuku was about to push the call button, but then his phone went of over signaling he was being called and it was by Miku.

Miku then says:" h-hey I-zuku.. s-so u-umm...?"

"W-well umm.. t-the mess-messages i-i recieved.." Izuku replied while stuttering.

"O-oh that..." Miku said still emberrassed, because of what Rin did."

"Y-yeah.." Izuku replied, he then stealed himself and said:" i actualy hoped i could say this face to face...."

"Y-yeah.. i-" Miku said, but she was cut of by Izuku who said:" Miku i like you."

"REALY!... S-sorry, but that makes it a little bit less akward for me." Miku then replies.

"Yeah.." Izuku responds, he was going to say something else, but he was cut of by Rin and Inko who said:" My ship has sailed/My baby has a girlfriend."

"Miku..." Izuku then says. Miku replies with:" yes Izuku..."

"Goodluck with my mom and Rin...." Izuku was again cut of but now by his daughter and The big3 except for Amajiki:" Miku is going to be our mom!?"

Izuku turned around to see his daughter and the big3. He was already happy that his classmates didn't follow them. Even though they would find out sooner or later

Izuku then heared Miku say:" goodluck with Eri and you're friends.."

"Yeah.. i will need it..." Izuku then says. Miku replied with:" see you later Izuku."

"Later." Izuku responds, both teenagers hang up there phone and turn to the people who caught them.

He then looked at the four and says:" you're not going to tell anyone yet okay."

"Okay dad." The four said even Amajiki. The other three looked at him and Amajiki responds with:" W-what?"

"Oh nothing it's just that you called Izuku dad..." Nejire replied with a chuckle. Amajiki realising that he said that blushed in emberrassment and then said:" oh..."

"Guys..." Izuku then said getting the attention of the four back. Izuku says:" please stay quiet about it okay..."

"Sure thing dad." Eri said with a smile. Izuku then thinks:' maybe it would of been smarter if i told Miku that i am MafuMafu before the concert.... Nahh she will find out tonight like everybody else AGH! And i hope that my classmates won't treat me different after tonight...'

Izuku turned back to the four and asked:" did you four already eat?" Mirio replied with:" nope we where waiting for you."

Izuku sighs and says:" sure you where, you where just waiting, so i would cook something..."

"You don't have any proof." Nejire said while pointing at. Izuku sighed and said:" spoiled brats." Even though three of the four where older then him.

Nejire pouted and said:" i'm not a brat. I'm just hungry and i can't cook so i'm asking some one else who can."

"Yeah we are using our brain here.. or would you like that we burn the kitchen down like kaminari did..." Mirio said with a smirk.