Chapter 14

//////////
Warning there is a possibility of a trigger warning so be careful
/////////

Colby was about to talk when someone grabs you....

It was your ex best friend Jay who was also an ex police man.
Jay started kissing your neck to make it look like he's your knee boyfriend. You didn't pull away because you were in shock and you felt like you couldn't move. Colby started crying.
Colby: I guess I don't have to worry about you getting hurt now
Then he ran off and left in his car.

Once Colby drove away you noticed what was happening and pushed Jay off of you and shouted "what the actual fuck is wrong with you. Get the fuck of me!" Jay replied with "I'm sorry y/n"

Suddenly you felt a towel cover your mouth and nose. You realized what it was but it was to late. You dropped to the ground and the last thing you heard was someone laughing band someone saying "we didn't need to do this, she was happy with him"

Colby's pov

Once I saw that guy kissing y/n neck and she wasn't pulling away or showing that she wanted him of her I just broke down and had to leave. I went back to the house.

Corey: Colby, where is y/n?
Colby: with her new boyfriend
Corey: what, who?
Colby: I don't know who he was, but he was kissing her neck
Corey: was it Bryce?
Colby: no, it was a guy about 6'2 with brownish and ginger hair with freckles and his eyes were green.
Corey: Jay?
Colby: I don't know, I didn't hear his name
Corey: I think your talking about Jay but he is friends with Bryce so we need to find y/n now
Colby: what, oh no

Corey, Sam, Colby, Jake, Xepher and Devyn all get in the cars and go to the beach.
Once everyone got to the beach everyone started running around looking for you but it was to late Jay and the other guy had already taken you to that guys house (not Jays).

Colby ran to Colby and pushed him. He shouted "this is your fucking fault Colby! Y/n could be getting hurt or raped and it's all your fault and your going to pay for it!"

Corey punched Colby in the face a couple times but then Sam and Jake started pulling Corey of Colby. Jake pulled Corey off Colby while Sam pulled Colby away and made sure he was okay.

Meanwhile....
Y/n pov

I woke up tied to a chair with rope around my arms behind the chair and my legs tied to the chairs legs.
I tried to untie the knots but of course I couldn't get them. Then I heard a door open and it was Jay.

Y/n: Jay what the hell! Let me go, this isn't you, your not like this
Jay: Y/n I'm really sorry, it wasn't me
Y/n: I'm done! I'm sick and tired of people saying it wasn't me or it wasn't my choice
Jay: It was Bryce, he made Colby break up with you