Chapter 7

Colby walks through and he just stares at you.
Y/n: you okay Colby?                                                             Colby: oh, uh yeah I'm fine. You look beautiful
Y/n: thank you Colby
Colby: are you ready for our date 🥰
Y/n: yeah i am, where are we going?
Colby: it's a surprise
Y/n: Okay then

You take Colby's hand and walk to his car. Colby goes to the drivers side and you get in the passengers seat. After about 10 minutes of driving you arrive at the beach.

Colby: Corey told me you loved the beach so I thought this would be perfect for our first date 🥰
Y/n: I adore the beach

Colby comes round to your side and opens your door and you say "thank you". You take Colby's hand and walk onto the beach. You both walk along and draw a heart in the sand. You both take your shoes of and start playing in the water. Colby starts splashing the water at you, you guys splash each other for around 5 minutes and end up soaking wet.

You run to Colby and he catches and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist. You look into each other's eyes and close the air between you with a kiss.

Once you both need air Colby puts you down. You and Colby walked and danced along the beach. Then you sat down and watched the sunset. You are watching the sunset but Colby is watching you (not in a creepy way aha), you notice he's doing it and you both kiss again.

Colby: I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you, y/n
Y/n: awwww Colby, I am so lucky to have you

Colby kisses your cheek and watches the waves

/// y/n ///

You feel like your on top of the world and the luckiest girl to have Colby in your life.

/// Colby ///

Colby feels like he is the luckiest guy and is so grateful Corey introduced you to him.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry it took so long to upload guys. I'm going to try and post more soon so stay updated for that! Hope you enjoyed this one, it's a little short but I'll try make up for it in the next one.

Kaysie