Chapter 6

*NOTE*

I'm sorry about the Sam thing I think he is a great guy its just the purpose of the story

////////////////////

The next morning you wake up and Colby still has his arm around you. You don't want to wake him up so you just go on your phone until he does. After about 15 minutes Colby finally wakes up and hugs you again, you hug back and he kisses your head.                                                                   Y/n: I better go shower                      Colby: Okay baby               You go into the bathroom, have a shower and do your hair and makeup. Once you come out of the bathroom Colby goes in to get a shower while you get dressed.

You wait for Colby to come out so you can walk downstairs together because you don't know what Sam will do. Once Colby comes out and gets dressed you both head downstairs holding hands. While your all having breakfast Sam is staring at you and you try to hide behind Colby so Sam can't see you but it doesn't really work as Sam keeps staring.

Colby: Why don't I take you on a date to try and and make you happy again?                                                  Y/n: I would love that Colby.                                        You both smile at each other. Corey says "Colby, Sam and Jake are all going grocery shopping today but we will be back I time for y/n and Colby's date"                                                                               All the boys say "okay. lets go then"             

Colby: Are you okay if I leave you here with the girls for a couple hours?                                                          Y/n: Yeah, don't worry Colbs I'll be fine                                                                                                  Colby: Okay, I'll see you after                                                                                                                  He kisses you on the head. All the boys drive away in Corey's car. You run upstairs and shout Xepher and Devyn, they come out there room and say "What are you so excited about?"                                                    Y/n: Well that is because Colby is taking me on a date tonight!                                                                          Xepher: Yay!!!                                                                                                                                                       Devyn: We will call Kat and Tara and we will all help you get ready

You call Kat and Tara and they say "We will be right there" You hear a knock on the door so you and answer it. You open the door and Kat and Tara run to you and give you a big hug, they are really excited to give you a makeover for your date. All the girls take you upstairs and gets to work.

Devyn does your hair Xepher does your makeup Tara and Kat find you something to wear

Your makeup looks like

Your hair looks like

Your outfit looks like

When you come out of the bathroom the girls look at you so you ask "How do I look?" All the girls say "Stunning" you reply with "Thank you guys so much for helping me"                                                               Kat: Anything for...

When you come out of the bathroom the girls look at you so you ask "How do I look?" All the girls say "Stunning" you reply with "Thank you guys so much for helping me"                                                               Kat: Anything for you y/n                                                                                                                Tara: Yeah, and good luck on your date okay                                                                               

All the girls leave your room and Kat and Tara go home. After an hour or so the boys are back at the house.                                                                                                                             Colby: Xepher where is y/n?                                                                                                           Xepher: She is upstairs.                                                                                                                       Sam, Corey, Jake, Xepher and Devyn all go out for the night to give you and Colby some alone time. Colby goes upstairs and knocks on your door. you say "Who is it?" Colby replied with "It's me, Colby" So you replied "Oh, Come in Colby"