"I only brought Francesca her tiara, since she is the only one left to take her measurements," she explained to Violet, and squealed in surprise when she felt arms wrapping around her from behind, and lightly squeezing her with affection. "Well hello, my dear Colin."

"How could you have possibly guessed that?" She heard her betrothed's voice complaining not too far behind them.

"How could I not recognize his embrace?" She chuckled and turned around in his arms to wrapped hers around his to hug him back. "You, Anthony, and Colin all hug quite differently, but all are just as enjoyable."

"That is very hard to believe, yet I think you're right," Anthony chuckled as he approached them. Colin let go of Charlotte, and she and the Viscount shared a hug too. "Though I would like to believe I am the best."

"You three are so competitive," Charlotte stated, and chuckled softly. "I will not grade which is the best at giving hugs."

They were very different. Colin would hug her so lovely and gently, until one of them decided to hug the other tightly. However, Anthony would always hug her tightly, from the beginning until the end.

"It is forbidden to display affection in public!" Benedict stated, making Colin and Anthony to roll their eyes.

"Yet you do exactly that," Anthony stated with a glare.

"This is permitted, actually," George added with a smirk. "We are in family, are we not?"

"Indeed, Brother," Charlotte pulled away from Anthony's embrace, and walked towards her jealous betrothed, and as the great best friend and future wife that she is, she chose to tease him. "When are you not going to complain about me being under your brothers' embraces?"

"After our wedding when you are mine, and only mine," he whispered in her ear as low as he could, as he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"I like the sound of that," she whispered, but she squealed and giggled when she felt his hot lips on her neck. "Benny!"

"Alright, enough of that. She is still my sister," George stated seriously, even though deep down he was joking a bit.

"Come on, George. Take a seat," Violet offered him as Benedict and Charlotte pulled away from their hug.

The two chuckled and the Duke took a seat next to Francesca in front of the painoforte, while the Princess wrapped her arms around his shoulders from behind, and rested her head on top of his.

"How much have you learned, Fran?" Charlotte asked with a small smile.

"More than I thought I would," she replied as she delicately pressed a few notes on the pianoforte. "Although, I did miss quite a lot here too."

"Indeed," Colin chuckled. "You are lucky you arrived just in time for the Royal Wedding."

"Oh, who would have thought Benedict would become a Duke, and to be addressed as His Royal Highness," Francesca raised her eyebrows and looked at her three eldest brothers. "I had a feeling Char was to end up with one of you three. I just never guessed which one."

"Well, her heart certainly chose right," Anthony said with a nod and a small smile. "Our brother is as wise as he is fortunate."