Since I saw it was Luna I walked from behind the door towards her.

"AHHH," she screams as she drops her luggage to the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Luna says as she catches her breath.

"What are you doing here?" I ask instead.

"Umm no I asked first," Luna says as she sits in her bed.

"You know home, my mom," I say

"Are you okay?" she asks.

This is one of the things I love about Luna. She is always asking me if I am okay and immediately knows if I am lying. And sometimes although we are both not okay we still manage to be there for each other.

"Yeah I just had to calm myself but I am fine," I say

"Want to talk about it?" Luna asks

"Just at home, my mom was acting as she would when I was younger and I just got flashbacks to when she tried to kill herself," I say

"I am so sorry bestie. As hard as it is to let go of that memory it makes you stronger. I admire you a lot. I hope you know that" she says with a smile.

"What about you? You are never back so early?" I ask again

"Well, everything was going by fine. All my family came over for the holidays and it was great. But then Robert came since you know my cousin and him are best friends. It triggered a lot of bad memories and no one knew what happened between us so no one suspected a thing. I was just uncomfortable with everything but I didn't say anything since it was just for one night but he began to follow me everywhere. I would go to the store and he would magically appear. Then he tried to get me into his car because he said "we weren't done" that was it for me. I ran as quickly as I could to my car and drove home. I had to leave because I didn't feel safe anymore. I told my parents I had an emergency back at the academy and I had to leave," she tells me.

"Luna you have to do something about this. We can go to the police so they can get a restraining order." I say

"No I can't do that," she says

"And why not?" I ask

"If my parents find out they will be disappointed in me for being involved with someone like him," she says

"You just can't live all your life being scared he might be everywhere you are," I tell her.

"I won't, I promise. Just give me some time to figure out what to do," Luna says while laying down on her bed.

"Okay then I am here for you," I say

"You know the only thing good that came out from those days was how Brady texted me. He said Blake gave him my number and how he wanted to hire me to take some pictures of the next football game. Maybe I can spend more time with him," Luna says

"Wow that's amazing I am so excited for you. Also, those pictures are going to be so good I am so excited to see them. Just always remember to be yourself and if he doesn't like you then it is his loss," I say with a smile.

"Okay let's stop being sad and have a bad bitch moment," Luna says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

I always believe everything happens for a reason. The good and the bad come and go in our lives as either lessons or blessings. I hope Luna finds a blessing soon. It is something she has earned and needs in order to continue being her cheerful self. And although it is sometimes hard to identify which is which the blessings always shine more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~