Entering Mondstadt

"Klee!"

"You can't catch me!"

"Klee! No bombs at boar!"

"I still caught it anyways!"

Waking up from all the ruckus, Ritsu tiredly rubbed his eyes and yawned. 'What's with all the ruckus?' When Ritsu could finally see normally from his sleep, he found out that Razor and Klee were no longer in the tent. Thinking about what happened last night, Ritsu blushed. Since Klee was still a child, she wanted Razor and Ritsu to sleep by her side. Ritsu was fine with it, but things started to go downhill when Klee decided to bury her face into Ritsu's chest. He tried to push her off gently, but her grip was too strong. It didn't help that Razor decided to hug Ritsu's waist in his sleep too. In a tired manner, Razor's other hand was placed on top of Ritsu's head and pushed Ritsu towards him. It was so close that Ritsu could feel Razor's breath. 'Forget it. I need to stop thinking about it.' Ritsu thought as he slapped his face with his hands to wake him up from his drowsiness.

Crawling out of the tent, Ritsu searched for his two new friends. It wasn't hard to find them since they're quite loud.

"Klee! No bomb! Ritsu wake up!"

"But we need food for breakfast!"

"Klee? Razor?"

Hearing their names, both Klee and Razor froze. Klee was the first one to regain her mobility. "Oh, big brother Ritsu! Did we wake you up?" Klee asked while hiding something behind her back. A bit wary of what she is hiding, Ritsu replied, "K-kind of. What's for breakfast anyway? I heard something about boars."

On the topic of boars, Razor ran towards Ritsu and hugged him. "Klee bad. Bombed boar. Razor told her no. Many times." Razor whined at Ritsu. Ritsu, who has a soft spot for cute things, shook at the image of a kicked puppy in front of him.  Ritsu cleared his throat and tried to scold Klee like the good mother he is. "Well, uh, Klee, no more bombing at boars, alright?" "No fair! Razor stole big brother Ritsu from Klee! Hmph!" Klee pouted and crossed her arms. With her statement, Razor and Klee started a mini argument while Ritsu stood there awkwardly.

Getting tired from their argument, Ritsu sighed and was about to say something when he was cut off from a low grumble. This cause Klee and Razor to look at Ritsu, who was hiding his face in his hands. "Oh! Big brother Ritsu is hungry after waking up, right? Big brother Kaeya told Klee that people always get hungry once they wake up!" Klee exclaimed while hurrying back to the pot. 'Kaeya? Who's that?'

Back at the camp, Klee ushered Razor to bring the newly caught boar, which, mind you, was blown up in pieces. Some were big and some were small. Klee started heating the pot and told Razor to dump the boar pieces into the pot. Ritsu, who saw the many boar pieces, felt uncomfortable. Looking at the pieces of meat, Ritsu quickly made a prayer to the murdered boar. 'Hope you find peace in heaven, Mr. Boar.'

🥩

"And... finished!" Klee exclaimed while showing her creation. "Normally Klee would put fishies on them, but since there were no fishies, Klee used boar instead!" Layed out on the cloth were three beautiful pieces of toast. Drizzled in the shape of a four-leaf clover was ketchup, and in the middle were some melted cheese with the boar pieces and some onion on top. "Klee usually calls this Fishy Toast, but that can't be with no fish... aha! Klee will call this Boary Toast!" Klee excitedly exclaimed with her hands on her hips.

Without her even realizing it, Razor already finished his toast and slowly reached for Klee's portion. "Hey! No touchies! This is Klee's property!" Klee yelled at Razor. 'Are they always like this?'