"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 '𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟', ℎ𝑚?"

"𝑌𝑒𝑝"

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒"

Huh moment.

"𝐴𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡"

It surprised you sometimes, how bluntly he could say things like that. Bastard didn't even filter his words.

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦, 𝑆ℎ𝑜"

He rolled his eyes and continued walking. You couldn't say that you didn't enjoy this; enjoy getting on his nerves.

"𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡"

-

You were literally getting strangled right now.

Mya-San had announced that themes were making a comeback and to start it off, this week's theme was from the anime, Butler San.

( 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 "𝗕𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗮𝗻" )

So here you were, dressed in a formal suit, itching to unbutton that one button tying it together so maybe you could breathe again.

Has Mya-San actually bought a women's suit or am I gaining more tummy fat?

( 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝘇 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵? )

You were dying to undo the button.

It would still look professional right?

But you could feel Haru's eyes on the back of your head as if he knew what you were thinking at that very moment.

Haru was laid back most of the time, but when it came to things he liked ( such as Butler San, his favorite anime ), he would never let things slide.

He could be a perfectionist sometimes.

While the others were busy with costumers, you were here standing by the cat post. The cafe had recently gotten a new cat, Tora. She was a 2 year old Munchkin with white fur and black/orange strips.

The cutest little thing ever.

She sat comfortably on the cat post, licking your hand after the head scratches you'd given her. Oh, she was a sweetheart, and you couldn't help but smile at her purrs.

"𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑡?"

You had gotten so caught up in giving your attention to Tora that you hadn't realized Aizawa was behind you.