Happy birthday, love

Start from the beginning

"And it's the least we can do, especially since you got me so many goodies for my birthday! I mean check out the pin you got me, along with the ENTIRE trilogy that I can finally watch, thanks to you!"

He then suddenly whips out his precious and current favorite present of them all,

A tall cardboard cutout of Jennifer Lawrence.

"And I'm stilllll not over this!" He shows off, hugging the cardboard figure so tightly as Kei, Nobara and Megumi watch with creeped out expressions.

Sure, Kei made it out for him for shits and giggles but he didn't think he'd be largely obsessed with it. He remembered the night before Yuji's birthday, he spent hours printing out from the Rasterbate page before cutting the pieces and gluing them all together on wooden board.

He's shocked that it even came out nicely.

"Ummm, Yuji...what's that white stain on her face?" Kei asked with narrow eyes onto the ominous stain and odor coming from it.

"I don't think we want to know!" Nobara clutches her boyfriend so tightly, grossed out.

The three clearly knew the answer and Gojo snickers at the students.

"Anyways, you can't stop our plans, Kei! We got a big day in the next few hours," Before he leaves, he turns his heel and points at the boy.

"Make sure to bring some swimming trunks and something comfy. It'll be pretty hot when we get  to our destination."

Kei is left to his imagination as to where he's going. He instantly thought of the beach but that wasn't exactly the answer.

Almost.

Gojo walks away with a playful grin in his lips.

He's stoked over the boy turning sixteen. Seems like only yesterday the boy would cling to his leg, fearful of almost everything while little Megumi would stand at his side, not really giving a fuck about anything.

He practically remembered a time he took the two kids to a circus in his teenage years but the three left, with only Gojo enjoying it.

Little ten-year old Kei nearly peed himself and hid behind Gojo's stature as the clown in the circus tried to give him a ballon.

The blonde boy peeked and whimpered before burying his face against his pants. While the young Megumi refused to hold Gojo's hand and just gives off a deadly stare to the clown and forces the man and his creepy get up to leave them alone.

Polar opposites from each other.

--

The five all spoke amongst each other on the train, rambling over each conversation bit as pedestrians sitting nearby all looked at them with strange glances.

They were hoping the group could lower their voices but everyone was so excited to show off the place Kei was going to celebrate his birthday. Kei really felt like it was a big giveaway when Yuji came in his hawaiian shirt and bucket hat, with Megumi wearing a sleeveless hoodie and black trunks.

Gojo and Kei wearing trunks too but the older man had decided to wear a nice white button down shirt, whereas the younger one wore a darker green.

SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara