Cooking Time With Wolf Boy and Burny Girl

Start from the beginning

Piece by piece, the mix was molded into shapes. After a while, puppy paw shapes were revealed. The whole time while Razor was molding, Klee broke two eggs into a mini bowl from her backpack and took out yet another two jars of bread crumbs and flour. 'Just how much stuff is in there? And how does she carry all of that?' "Big brother Ritsu, can you fill the pot with some water? There's a small pond over there. But watch out for slimes. Here, take this." Klee handed Ritsu two mini bombs and pointed her finger to the west. 'Slimes!? And are these... bombs???'

Taking the pot off the branch it was tied on, Ritsu searched for the pond Klee was talking about. After a two-minute walk, Ritsu found the pond, but it was surrounded by cryo slimes. 'Are those the slimes Klee told me about? So, am I supposed to throw these?' Ritsu thought as he looked down at the bombs. 'Well, here goes nothing...'

BOOM!

💣

"Oh! Big brother Ritsu, you're back!" Getting up from her seat, Klee ran towards Ritsu and hugged his legs. "Y-yeah. Though I might be a little l-late with the w-water." Ritsu sheepishly told Klee. "It's no problem! You're just in time because big brother Razor just finished molding the hash browns!" Razor turned over to Ritsu and said, "Welcome back."

Blushing, Ritsu took the pot of water and carefully tied it back on the branch. When he was done, Klee took a little match and lit up a fire. Waiting for the water to boil, Klee and Razor decided to inform Ritsu about Mondstadt. Well, Klee mostly.

"This world is called Teyvat! There are seven nations, Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma, Sumeru, Fontaine, Natlan, and S-Shenezy? No, that's not right. Well, Klee forgot the name so let's pretend that's the name! Big brother Ritsu is currently in Mondstadt!" Klee playfully put her hands on her hips. "Each nation has its own unique element. Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo. Those slimes big brother Ritsu faced are Cryo slimes. There are seven Archons in this world, each with their own nation! For Mondstadt, we have Barbatos!" Klee playfully explained.

"What about the other Archons?" Ritsu asked. "Klee sensei doesn't know!" Klee replied back in the same cheerful tone. "Dragon." Razor suddenly intervened. "H-huh?" Ritsu asked in shock. 'I thought Archons are like humans?' "Liyue is dragon. Other don't know," Razor tried to explain. "Oh, well t-thanks you two. But uh, the water is boiling."

"Oh shoot! Quick, Razor! Dump the hash browns in!"

🥔

It was nighttime, and Razor and Klee made Ritsu sleep in the same tent as them. Well, he had no choice anyway as there was nowhere else he could sleep. It doesn't help that it was raining outside too. Ritsu couldn't help but think about the hashbrowns Razor made. Never had he thought cheese and jam were a good combination. 'I want more...'

🌧

Meanwhile, in the same abyss throne room, a familiar figure was watching their queen from a crystal ball, which projected an image that only they could see. 'So he likes that rabid wolf boy's food, huh?' "Christine!" Shouted the figure. A mysterious clad in black appeared. "Yes, your majesty?" "Prepare the portal. It's time to pay a visit to a special someone," chuckled the figure on the throne.

.

.

.