"It's not overly sweet but still has richness to it! It is a garden of chestnuts in my mouth!" Grim praised with the non-magic user chuckling.

"There's your descriptive way of describing." The girl smiled but could not agree more.

"Is that a compliment?" Trey smiled, bashful.

"Oh yeah, hey Trey," Cater looked at the said male. "I think you should do the thing."

"The thing?" He tilted his head before recalling, "Ah, that."

"That?" Ace repeats, confused.

"What are your favorite foods?"

"Mine's cherry pie and hamburgers."

"My number one is definitely canned tuna, cheese omurice, grilled meat, and pudding!" The creature stated his.

"If I have to pick, omurice, I guess," Deuce answered.

"(F/F) for me," (Y/N) followed.

"Mine is grilled lamb with diablo sauce," Cater ended.

"Alright, here we go. . ." Trey nodded before whipping out his magical pen.

"Doodle Suit!"

As he cast his magic, the first years were confused.

"Huh? This is. . ?" The blue-haired first year stared at his slice of mont blanc.

"Now, take another bite of the mont blanc."

As the group did as followed, the ginger-haired male widened his eyes in shock.

"This is. . ." He chewed then swallowed. "Mont blanc but it tastes just like cherry pie!"

"It tastes like canned tuna!" The monster exclaimed as he chomped on the dessert. "Oh, now it's omurice and, grilled chicken, and pudding!"

"Isn't it fun? If you did this while having tea with a girl then she'd be super impressed!" Cater nodded with a smile and turned to (Y/N).

"Don't you think so, (Y/N)?"

"I-I'm impressed, yes," the (e/c) girl told him, blushing yet again with how forward he was.

"Trey, don't steal her away from me!" Cater pouted at the said male.

"Wh-what?" The magicless being stutters, flustered.

Amused by her reaction, the cheerful senior then put down his saucer of mont blanc and cupped her face.

"Don't look at another guy but me, kouhai~!"

"I told you, don't flirt with her!" The red-eyed first year pulled the male away from her as Deuce was helping the flustered non-magic user calm herself after that.

The third year laughed at how protective the two first years were of their friend.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He apologized, smiling at (Y/N).

"Your reactions are too cute, that's why!"

The girl turned away, still blushing.

The orange-haired male's smile widened but stopped his teasing there before taking her empty saucer and put it at the sink to make up for it.

"Th-thank you," (Y/N) stuttered out with Cater happily nodding.

The blue-eyed magician sighed, looking over at Trey.

"Is changing the flavor of food your unique magic, Trey-senpai?"

"Actually, it's magic that "overwrites a component". Therefore, it's not just taste. I can also overwrite the color or scent or anything," he explained.