Creation of Butterfly

Your full name is (Y/n) (L/n). You lived in your old hometown for most of your life, but you were never quite happy there. You have an older sister who is 18 years-old and is off to college. You're an honor roll student, as your mother wouldn't have it any other way, and you were often asked for help or answers from your classmates. You have a love for art, and tend to draw in your alone time. In your childhood, you loved to read and did so often, but that love dissipated in your first year of high school, where it became more for a grade than anything. Your best friend is Lisa Akimoto and the two of you met on Twitter before you moved here. You've never quite had many friends and felt lonely at times in your old place of residence. Your father isn't in your life, though it doesn't bother you too much since he was never around in your childhood anyway. You're very close to your grandparents, more so than your own mother, which irks her to no end. Oh, and you're comfortable with knowing that you're not straight. You're bisexual, which shocked a couple of the boys.

That's what the boys learned of you so far, but there is still much to find out. However, not today— their families decided to text them and tell them to come home, much to their dismay. Bitterly, they told you their goodbyes and were on their way. Silence befalls the group for a few minutes...

"Is it just me, or does (Y/n)'s mom sound like a total bitch?" Cartman speaks up. In his hands is that first volume of Attack on Titan that you had given him. He said that it was stupid and that he could never like a Japanese comic, but he kept it anyway. What is the truth?

"That's incredibly disrespectful, Cartman," Token glares at him. There's a beat of silence, though, and he glances down at his feet. "... But (Y/n) does seem to be very sheltered when it comes to social interaction. And that she has a lot of expectations..."

"Reminds me of Butters' parents." Stan looks down at the book that you provided him. He's reading chapter two already. He chuckles seeing the main girl of this chapter, Minagawa, confess to the main boy, Furuya, so easily. He's got to say, this is actually a very cute, feelgood series... He'll have to thank you for letting him borrow it. Well, you more insisted that he took it, but still.

"W-Well, what do we d-d-do about it?" Jimmy asks. "I-It's not like we have much authority over a p-p-parent. A-As much as I want to h-have her come out of her s-s-s-shell, it seems kind of i-impossible..." His expression and tone are nothing short of saddened.

Kyle thinks about it with a furrow in his brow. He's not sure what to do in this situation. Parents don't like to listen to their kids or their friends, especially not the kind of parent that you have. But... if the parent happens to like the friends, then...! "We have to get on her mom's good side. We have to introduce ourselves and show that we're good kids."

"We're not, though," Kenny points out.

"We kind of suck," Craig nods.

"Well, we have to make her mom think that we're the best thing since sliced bread! The best thing to do is to act like we have our shit together and maybe we'll be able to help (Y/n)!"

"I-It's worth a— GAH! It's worth a shot!" Tweek decides, spasming only slightly. The rest of the boys murmur in agreement.

"Alright! We've got a plan now. Now all we have to do is execute it!"

You, not knowing what the boys are discussing, find yourself feeling a little more bored than usual. You're happy that they even humored you enough to read some of the manga you enjoy, especially Jimmy, who everyone could hear snickering from time to time at Keroro's antics with his platoon.

You gaze at your ceiling for a few moments and sigh. Your mom is supposed to be home by now... you're starting to get concerned that something may have happened to her. You pick up your phone and get ready to text her, but blink at the sight of a message coming in.