𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I hope you don't avoid me after today" he thought to himself before he reluctantly and ever so gently pushed her off his chest and laid her head gradually on the pillow that was on top of the futon.

The warmth that was radiating off his body from Maeko slowly faded away, he missed that warmth already. He then stretched out his back and stood up to go take a shower. 

━━━━━

Maeko opened her eyes once again, she felt no presence around her as she looked around the room. The girl sat up and stared at the door in front of her, but her thoughts drifted back as she pictured the image she saw when she woke up earlier that day ━ Suna's peaceful face as he slept with her in his arms.

"I have to tell him." she thought to herself before diverting her eyes to her hands on her lap.

While Maeko thought of earlier events, the door had swung open and she looked up at the sound, making eye contact with the male she had been thinking about. It seems he had just taken a shower as the tips of his hair were quite damp, he had also changed into brand-new clothes from the one he had used last night. Maeko then widened her eyes in the realization that she had been staring far too long and redirected her eyes quickly back onto her lap.

The male on the other hand was confused as to why his best friend had reacted so flusteredly towards him but didn't question it nonetheless. Maeko soon started wondering her hands around in search of her discarded glasses.

"Suna have you seen my glasses-"the girl asked before she was cut off just the moment she looked back up at her best friend only to see him inches away from her face, her glasses in his hands gesturing to put them on her.

Heat blossomed in both their faces, as Maeko took her glasses into her own hands and placed them on her face. She then cleared her throat and stood up from her crisscrossed position on the futon still keeping eye contact with her friend, "I'm gonna go shower then" she said with an awkward smile before heading towards the door and stretching her back. 

"Wait" Suna spoke up as his wandering eyes followed her figure just before Maeko had reached his doorway ━ her face turned towards him in confusion.

Suna wouldn't want to be those people that thought someone looked cute when they first woke up, but Maeko just seemed to be proof that the saying may be true. Sure, she had messy hair and puffy eyes, but Suna didn't seem to think such features were flaws at all.

"what is it" Maeko answered, her voice sounding much softer than the hoarse morning voice she had earlier. Suna blinked a few times before turning to his closet and started throwing clothes at her face.

"thanks" she replied with a muffled voice under the clothes before heading out. "Oh God my back hurts," Maeko said under her breath

Suna stifled his laugh at her words, "someone is old" he snorted.

"OH SHUT UP RINTAROU!!" Maeko yelled back in response from the hallway

Suna could only smile as he picked up the futon on the floor and started cleaning his room before heading down to make food for both him and Maeko, "oh and Emiko too I guess" he thought.

━━━━━

Maeko just finished taking her shower and was heading downstairs to help with the late lunch she smelled suna cooking. She trudged into the kitchen seeing Suna's broad shoulders and his very terrible posture over the stove.

"Can I help Rin?" Maeko asked as she approached the male who was grilling a piece of mackerel on a cast-iron pan.

"Yeah you can help to make the potato salad" he replied.