J.Bonet:i dont and im not,plus you came over her super early i aint have time to wash my face

Rod:yeah i can tell cause you got eye buggers and slobe and shit.I playfully hit him and we chucked

J.Bonet:shut up.He got his sweat pant off the floor and digged in them.And no we didnt have sex trust me i wouldnt do that to august.He go hot and i gave some gym short but we didnt fuck.He got out a stack of money and handed it to me.

J.Bonet:whats this for you already paid for the shippin you gave it to kay and she told me you did.

Rod:i know but this is my way of sayin thanks.He said puttin on his sweat pants."Aye let me keep these short des bitch fresh as fuck"

J.Bonet:i guess but let me walk you to the door.We walked through the beach house and i was about to open the door when august was puttin his key in the door.They looked at each other then rod grow a smirk on his face.

Rod:ight jay ill see you later.He hugged me then august pushed him off me.

August:nigga you really wanna do dis.I stood inbetween them

J.Bonet:stop its to early fa dis shit.

Rod:yeah you right.He walked out the house leaven august lookin at me a mug.

August:really jay,why was he over here.

J.Bonet:same reason why yo ass here.I said walkin to my bedroom.I layed on the bed and august grabed me out the bed and pined me on the wall.

August:yall better not had fuck cause if yall did ima fuck you up and dat nigga.

J.Bonet:wow...we didnt fuck,Yesterday when you called me a hoe because you think i had sex with him tuesday even thoe we didnt,i left the house because if i did stay i was go body yo ass,i didnt sleep at all i but dialed him around six this morning a few hours later he came over here and we chilled,we didnt have sex i keep tryin to tell yo ass but you dont trust me.I said with tears running down my face.He leaned down and kissed my forhead.

August:im sorry for callin you a hoe,i really dont like that nigga i dont trust him around you,and you pregnant with our babygirl,i just dont wont nun to happed to yall thats why i act the way i do.

J.Bonet:aww thats so sweet auggybear,but just know i can take care of myself like i really can.He picked me up and we kissed.

August:speakin of sex i thank we should go head and do somethin bout that,i thank thats whats wrong with me.We chucked and he layed me on the bed."But first go get dress we gonna go get breakfast"

J.Bonet:noo ion feel like it,go cook somethin.I turned my head to the side to look at my phone and saw a text from my mom.

August:we both know i cant cook,just get dress.He got off me and i rolled outta bed.I went to my drores and got my black pyramid hoodie and sweat pants and put it on and we walked out side."Wait i got somethin for you".He went in the car and pulled out a brown border collie.My heart just melted.

J.Bonet:oh my god it so freakin cute.I took the dog out his hands.We got in the car and he pulled off.

August:what you gonna name him

J.Bonet:really a boy dog august

August:damn right,i wasnt finna have no girl dog here in heat and shit trynna bit our child.

J.Bonet:yeah you right but...bullet.He mumbed something while shakin his head."Wat waz it"

August:nun but i found a house its in bel air,we cant go see it cause ion know the gate code but i got a picture.He pulled out his phone and showed me the big house