"What do you mean you don't remember?" Frankie questioned.

"I mean, for some odd reason, as soon as that police woman shoved me through the door, my life kind of skipped a head to her shoving me out, saying, 'better luck next time, kid,'."

"That's basically how I feel about being here right now," I stated, "The last thing I remember is me falling asleep in the Hathaway's and Preston's living room. I don't remember us destroying a house or getting arrested. I don't remember how I got here at all."

"Me neither," Frankie, Taylor, Cat, Charlotte, Henry, Freddie, and Gibby agreed.

"Henry, do you even remember who you called?" Charlotte asked.

Henry sighed and lowered his head. "No."

"That can't be good."

"This is already not good," I stated.

"No, it's not," everybody agreed.

"Alright, who's next?" A policeman with light-brown hair and blue eyes asked us.

"I-I'll go...," Taylor volunteered.

Olivia then grabbed Taylor's arm and shoved her into the room, closing the door behind them.

"Alright, it's your turn, Corleone," Olivia told me as she grabbed me and shoved me into the room about ten minutes later, after everybody else had gone.

Like Henry, nobody else had a memory of who they called, what they said to them, what they said back, or if they even answered. The last thing that they could remember was being shoved into the telephone room by Olivia. Before they knew it, they were already out of it with no memory of what went on in there.

"Oh, that's a shame," Olivia stated, "Better luck next time."

Then all of the sudden, she grabbed me by my arm and shoved me out of the room and back into the grey hallway. She then locked the door with her keys and reattached them to her utility belt.

"What the just happened!?!?" I asked myself in my head.

Like the others, I had no memory of what went on while I was in the telephone room. It was just like Henry described it. It was like my memory just skipped ahead. The last thing I remember was getting shoved into that room and it felt as if I was already being shoved out of it a second later.

"What did they say?" Gibby asked.

I sighed. "I don't remember."

"This can't be good," Freddie stated, "None of us remember how we ended up here or what happened to us when we all went into the telephone room."

"Yeah," Frankie agreed, "Something weird is happening to us and I don't know what it is nor do I like it."

"Same here, Frankie," we all agreed.

Before we knew it, all of the police officers grabbed us by our arms and dragged us down the hallway. We finally stopped when we came across a medium-sized jail cell that had eight bunk beds in it. A police woman with reddish-orange hair and green eyes pulled a set of keys out of her utility belt and used them to unlock it. She slid the bars apart form the wall. One by one, the police officers removed our handcuffs and shoved us into the cell. They then quickly closed it and locked it back up.

"You guys have four days to get bailed out of here, and if you don't, you will then be given a trial to see if you are really guilty," the police officer with black hair and dark-brown eyes explained, "Until then, the eight of you will be staying in here."

"But-" Cat began.

"Yes, sir...," Taylor cut Cat off in a sigh.

The eight police officers then walked off in the hallways.

Cat then turned towards Taylor with an annoyed look on her face. "Hey, how come you cut me off!?!? I was going to tell them that we didn't do anything wrong!"

"I already tried telling them that, Cat!" Taylor argued, "They didn't believe me! Obviously, something is not right here and we don't need to argue with police officers and add onto our list of problems that we are facing right now!"

Cat sighed. "I guess you're right..."

"So, how bad do you guys think this is going to be?" Gibby asked.

"I don't know, but it's already terrible," Freddie answered.

"Yeah," we all agreed.

"You guys want to know what I don't understand about all of this?" Charlotte asked us.

"What is there to understand about this, Charlotte!?!?" Henry questioned, "We are in juvie for something that we don't even remember doing! Plus, we all have no memories of what went on when we each went inside of that room!"

"I know, but if we don't remember destroying that house, then how could have we done it? I'm pretty sure that if I were to do something as terrible as that, I would remember it!"

"I don't know," I truthfully replied, "Do you think that we all got hit on the head by something and are now experiencing something like short-term memory loss."

"I highly doubt that, Dice," Freddie told me, "If we were hit in the head that hard, then we would be lying down in hospital beds right now."

"Plus, not even Frankie would do something like destroying a house!" Taylor added.

"So, Taylor, you're basically saying that you think that we weren't even the ones who did it?" I questioned as I squinted my eyes at her.

"I guess so. I mean, why would we even do something like that?"

"So if we didn't destroy that house, then who did?" Henry asked.

We all began to ponder over Henry's question. Then all of the sudden, Frankie's face went blank, followed by a worried expression.

"What is it, Frankie!?!?" Gibby asked, curious to know what she was thinking.

"What if The Dark Twister's and The Dark Hurricane's parents somehow got freed and they and possibly some ghosts that they know possessed us and made us destroy the house so we could get arrested and do they could get their revenge on us!?!?"

All of our faces went blank and our eyes widened with realization.

"Oh my god....," we all gasped.