Chapter Twenty Six.

Start from the beginning

            “You haven’t even met Luke Justin. You don’t even know him so how can you have a bad feeling about it all? He’s just a nice guy who needs help in some of his classes. It’s not that big of a deal.”

            “It’s a big deal to me when you’re my girlfriend!” He shot back, his face getting slightly red. “If he needs help he can go get a professional tutor. He doesn’t need to be all over you while you two study. I’m not having that shit.”

            “God you’re pissing me off right now!” I yelled, beginning to walk faster. “I’m not the kind of girl that likes jealousy Justin. I don’t like this.”

            “I’m not doing it to fucking impress you Reina. I’m doing it because I care and I don’t want to lose you.”

            “And you’re not going to lose me! I’m not going to be some whore and run off with someone else. I’m not going to cheat on you. Is that what you think I’d do?”

            “No Reina! Fuck that’s not what I’m-“

            “Then tell me about the phone incident! Why were you looking at my phone at Casper’s? It’s like you have no trust in me whatsoever Justin and that hurts way more than you know. I’m tutoring Luke because I’m a nice person. Not because I want his dick and because I’m some whore that would two time. You’re being an asshole right now and I’m beyond frustrated.”

            Then it got even quieter than the first silence but this time I didn’t feel bad because I was furious. He had no trust in me whatsoever and granted, I didn’t trust him that much either, but I trusted him enough to know that I’m the only girl he’s thinking about. I didn’t need to check his phone and see what he’s up to because I know he wouldn’t do something like that. It hurts to know he doesn’t feel the same way about me.

 --------

Justin’s Point of View.

         When we got to Kennedy Hill we still hadn’t spoken to one another. If I can be honest I felt like a dumbass and it’s because Reina was right about our whole fight. I hated to admit when I was wrong but I needed to have more faith in Reina or she really would leave me. Reina isn’t going to do anything stupid and that guy Luke probably has a girlfriend or something. Maybe I’m just losing it and I just overthink sometimes.

            “Hey!” Scott called, waving his hand with his sled. “We brought some for you guys!”

            Reina still was in a pissy mood and her arms were crossed over her chest, avoiding my gaze at all cost. I don’t know how to apologize really. I’ve only done it once when she was crying that night but in front of my friends it just felt awkward so I decided to mess with her to try and make her feel better which usually always worked.

            “Baby.” I cooed, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. “You excited to go sledding?”

            Didn’t work.

            “You look so cute all bundled up Reina. You know that?”

            There was still no response from her so I let out a sigh and pulled her away from Scott and Casey and the rest of them over towards some trees so I could be alone with her and she looked so upset right now. Not really angry but just depressed and god I hated when she looked like that because it feels like my heart just got stabbed or something.